Home

NCAA 13: Your Dynasty Plan

This is a discussion on NCAA 13: Your Dynasty Plan within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 13: Your Dynasty Plan

I have a running online dynasty I do in which we simulate a conference wide death penalty (like the one SMU experienced in their day) and use TeamBuilder to create all the teams in one conference with no player over a 65 OVR to start. Last year we did the 12 teams in C-USA and this year we plan on doing a MWC/WAC merger to get 12-14 teams for our dynasty. We didn't get started in NCAA 12 until 6 months after release but were able to finish 5 seasons (still running now).

It's by far the most fun I've had in an online dynasty due to the fact you didn't have to worry about changing schools, but your success was entirely dependent on ability to recruit and win games.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #50
Rookie

steve bartman's Arena

I'll start my annual Florida State dynasty just to get my feet wet and then probably a career-style UMass dynasty with a created coach when I start to get bored playing in the ACC.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #51
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
Leaning toward UMass over Texas State and UTSA. Startin from the bottom and wingin it
This. I know people who attend UTSA, and love the "Roadrunners" but i'm just not feeling Texas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #52
Rookie

greatness33's Arena

OVR: 1

Will start out as a OC at either UMass or Rice, i did one last year with rice, and got beat a few times, including by texas.......so either one this year
Old 06-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #53
Rookie

I'll also be rolling with UMASS as an Offensive Coordinator. Nothing better then starting from the bottom and working your way up. I will probably stay with U-mass for two years in the very entertaining MAC conference, then leave for a stronger team as a OC as well. Probably stay with them until I can get a average Head Coaching career (last time I left way to early to become a head coach, and ended up getting extremely bored with New Mexico State) After that, future plan is to Head Coach at either Florida State, USC, or Michigan.

When my domination with them gets boring, ill finish my career with a Military academy school (Air Force or Navy, probably not Army haha) and retire as one of the greatest coaches in the College Game!
Old 06-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #54
Rookie

StoneTomcat's Arena

OVR: 1

My first dynasty will be an OC for a big school to get the handle of the new game. For my second dynasty, I will start my road to frustration and be the worst team in the game and turning them into a six star school. I will then leave them and watch as they crumble at another school.

To me it sounds like a plan!
Old 06-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #55
Pro

Td1984's Arena

OVR: 13

If I get it, I'll do an offline dynasty as OC at a 3 or 4-star prestige program. Then either head to Notre Dame, UCLA or UTSA as head coach.
MLB: Twins, Dodgers
NFL: Vikings
MLS: Minnesota United
Premier League: Manchester United
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #56
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

i dont have a plan yet cause i cant decide on what *decent* school to be a HC of....fortunately i have another month to make a choice

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »