Home

NCAA 2013 PS3 OD 30+ SIM STYLE Taking Applications Now!

This is a discussion on NCAA 2013 PS3 OD 30+ SIM STYLE Taking Applications Now! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2012, 01:10 AM   #1
Rookie

joker1170's Arena

OVR: 1
NCAA 2013 PS3 OD 30+ SIM STYLE Taking Applications Now!

This is a SIM STYLE DYNASTY for 20 + guys who work 9 to 5 jobs, with wives/girlfriends/kids/etc and just like to kick back and relax and play some NCAA 13 in the evenings and on the weekends. Now with that being said if real life delays games so be it please understand. Most of us have played NCAA since the series began but we're not super great, super skillful, top of the leader board, fanatics about the game. For us NCAA football is about fun and the social experience, not the must-win attitude that so many people online seem to have. We also enjoy writing up our online dynasties a bit so that helps if you're not afraid to create or embellish your online dynasty stories! It's not just about the games; it's about talking about them as well!

If you’re interested my PSN name is JOKER1170, and my phone number is 501-256-9518(text only) or my email is [email protected]. -

Last edited by joker1170; 06-28-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »