Home

How will STUDIO UPDATES and Play Any Match live together??

This is a discussion on How will STUDIO UPDATES and Play Any Match live together?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #9
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: How will STUDIO UPDATES and Play Any Match live together??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFudge
I was wondering something after playing the demo....it seems like there are an awful lot of Studio Updates of scores around the league while your playing your game. But how will that impact the ability to play another game on the same weekly schedule if Studio Updates already play that game out with the CPU??

How is conflict resolved?

Lets say I plan on playing about 5 key matchups during a single week in my Franchise/Dynasty.....How will the CPU know NOT to Studio Update those games?
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 06-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #10
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFudge
I was wondering something after playing the demo....it seems like there are an awful lot of Studio Updates of scores around the league while your playing your game. But how will that impact the ability to play another game on the same weekly schedule if Studio Updates already play that game out with the CPU??

How is conflict resolved?

Lets say I plan on playing about 5 key matchups during a single week in my Franchise/Dynasty.....How will the CPU know NOT to Studio Update those games?
Given EA's track record, I would expect five different results for the same game.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 4

those are some bad QB comp % stats we keep seeing: 12/33 & 13/29
i can see this being one of this year's dynasty problems
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
that's impossible read post 7 and watch the video in post 9
because they've never messed up a new feature, right?
Old 06-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 29

I thought about that. part of the reason I deleted my post. But I think if the games outcome is being determined while you advance the previous week it would be pretty hard to get different results assuming you save before you start playing that weeks games

Last edited by moylan1234; 06-13-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:10 PM   #14
Rookie

timtime's Arena

OVR: 0

I had a thought pop up........hopefully the pre sim games dont all have the same scores....for example i start a dynasty with tennessee and the score of the bama vs troy (or whoever they play) is 49-13......then i start one with air force and the same week one score of the bama vs troy is 49-13.........surely it wont be....

thoughts?????
Old 06-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtime
I had a thought pop up........hopefully the pre sim games dont all have the same scores....for example i start a dynasty with tennessee and the score of the bama vs troy (or whoever they play) is 49-13......then i start one with air force and the same week one score of the bama vs troy is 49-13.........surely it wont be....

thoughts?????
unlikely, it would be a huge time sink to predetermine all those games when they already have a sim engine to do it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 29

I guessing for example that while your advancing past week 1 that week 2's results are being simmed at the same time. I wouldn't think they could have every result pre programmed because what about swapping out TB teams it seems like that would throw off the whole thing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »