Home

#1 dissapointment in NCAA 13

This is a discussion on #1 dissapointment in NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2012, 09:27 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: #1 dissapointment in NCAA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
The reality is that this game has been less than stellar for this entire generation. Add that with the fact that we already know what the game is going to have and we have a right to be disappointed before it's even release. Many of us are disappointed enough that we won't be buying it. Are there good things about the game? Absolutely. But are there things that cripple the game so much that we don't want it? For some, yes. That's our prerogative and we talk about it in threads like this in hopes of changes in the future. We are here because we WANT to get the game, but sometimes we are forced to attempt to make statements to the company by not purchasing a sub-par product.
Also, for you what cripples the game so much that you don't want it? Sorry for two separate posts, but I am curious to say the least.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:33 AM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
The assertion that nothing changed in Dynasty is false.

They added scouting into recruiting with gems and busts, allowed the user to choose the subject on a phone call, added the ESPN BottomLine and in-game updates to keep the user aware of the goings-on elsewhere in the nation, completely overhauled the way pitches are calculated, and reportedly made a number of stability improvements in Online Dynasty.

In terms of a complete overhaul in the sense that Madden got with Connected Careers, no that did not happen, but for NCAA it arguably didn't need to.

--

To the topic question, no changes in TeamBuilder is my biggest disappointment, I suppose. I can't say that I'm disappointed with what I've seen with NCAA on the whole, however.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown_corner3
Your correct, the recruiting is a big thing. & I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with the game other than teambuilder. I wasn't go to say that because I'm still holding out hope that changes have been made
Out of curiousity, what do you guys want to see added to teambuilder?
Old 06-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
added the ESPN BottomLine and in-game updates to keep the user aware of the goings-on elsewhere in the nation

These in game updates, to me at least are something that is more annoying than informative... The fact that the first one is immediately after the opening kickoff, and the other games are already over bothers me too... Also, when they come back from the Update the announcer informs you of the score of your game lol... DUH, we know there is no score idiot, the game just freaking started...

I'll be quickly skipping the updates after I hear the same thing about 10 times throughout my dynasty, as I'm sure most of you will do the same.

psn - CeeGee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2012, 09:49 AM   #52
Banned

bear_down520's Arena

-Being a uniform geek I'm disappointed that there's no equipment upgrades. With 200 & something uniform additions they couldn't add more equipment options??? I'm really hoping the follow thru on what they mentioned by adding new uniforms that were not on the disc to be added via DLC.

-Still no neutral site games in dynasty mode.

-I'm going to reserve my judgement on Teambuilder until after it comes out. But I'm not going to get my hopes up.

-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep CCM the hell away from NCAA. If CCM is added to NCAA & is anywhere near like how it is on Madden (no editing, no ability to control more than 1 team, no ability to play any game on the schedule, etc, etc) this year I'm going to be extremely pissed. Because of CCM I'm strongly considering not buying Madden for the 1st time ever.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #53
GO DAWGS

drowsike's Arena

OVR: 11

Mine has got to be no implementation of dynamic sock color/length feature. I was hoping EA would have a full
playbook on this. Gamebreaker for me
Old 06-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #54
GO DAWGS

drowsike's Arena

OVR: 11
Ooo yea. Im not buying madden either .. CCM needs to have the ability to edit socks. My #1 disappointed
Old 06-18-2012, 10:10 AM   #55
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

My biggest disappointment is the lack of locomtion -- which is the biggest disappointment I have with both EA titles. I could of lived with the tackle animations for one more year if they could of fixed locomotion. Also, I would of loved for them to make the option more useful -- looking at the videos it looks the same. I was honestly trying to talk myself into buying NCAA but seeing those little things still there I'll probably pass and buy Madden. I'm sure the option may clean itself up if the OL/DL get the overhaul they mentioned they want to implement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
These in game updates, to me at least are something that is more annoying than informative... The fact that the first one is immediately after the opening kickoff, and the other games are already over bothers me too... Also, when they come back from the Update the announcer informs you of the score of your game lol... DUH, we know there is no score idiot, the game just freaking started...

I'll be quickly skipping the updates after I hear the same thing about 10 times throughout my dynasty, as I'm sure most of you will do the same.
You haven't even played the full version of goddamn game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »