Home

Creating yourself as a recruit in dynasty?

This is a discussion on Creating yourself as a recruit in dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Creating yourself as a recruit in dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeboutte
Really? You didnt realize how much people loved football in Ohio?! Come on now! Its the home of the HOF and the Browns! Some of the most loyal fans in professional sports! You cant be wearin Michigan gear to the gym! LOL

I have never played a organized snap of football in my life, but I am intrigued by the defensive back position as well. SOme of the most athletic players on the field!
Well it would be off base for me to say I didnt know because I definitely had an idea of it but figured it was in the more rural area and small cities because I live in a big city. So it kind of shocked me a little bit... I remember walking down the street after school heading to a friends house and getting hit with a damn snow ball because because of the gear lol. To grown me in a Silverado too.

I have to agree tho man defense back is great..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2012, 09:55 PM   #42
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeboutte
Really? You didnt realize how much people loved football in Ohio?! Come on now! Its the home of the HOF and the Browns! Some of the most loyal fans in professional sports! You cant be wearin Michigan gear to the gym! LOL

I have never played a organized snap of football in my life, but I am intrigued by the defensive back position as well. SOme of the most athletic players on the field!
So intrigued that if you DID go play organized football you'd tell the coach no when he tells you you'd be better in another position? Doubtful.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
So intrigued that if you DID go play organized football you'd tell the coach no when he tells you you'd be better in another position? Doubtful.
Seems to me like your just finding reasons to doubt me lol. But thats fine. I tried WR and Coach came to the decision that I have good jumping ability but I cant really catch. I ran routes and dropped the majority of the passes or got yelled out for trying to body catch..
Old 06-19-2012, 11:19 PM   #44
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6

I always go the WR/CB route. WR I fit as a slot for a spread offense. High 80s acc with low 80s spd. Catch is 70s and route running is same. Man cov is 80s but zone is low 70s seeing I have never played a down of organized tackle football.

The best part is my kicking attributes are in the 80s because I have played soccer for 30 years. True triple threat right there. Haha!

And what world do you live in not realizing that living in OH! IO! wearing TSUN gear is not a good idea? Maybe I will rock some War Eagle in a Tuscaloosa gym.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

If I get NCAA13 I would make myself to a mid-60's rating, real height(5-8) and real weight(210) and make myself a slot receiver or a RB. Hella excited when summer practice starts,made myself on my school's team(Menlo College) and put myself as a LG then decided to be a slot receiver but kept my #73.(I don't think that's legal for guys with OL numbers to catch the ball in real life) I was put as a LG during springball tho because we were short on OL. No questions asked, I stuck with it for the sake of the team. But now coach has recruited alot of OL(one who was recruited by Pat Hill when he was still at Fresno State and later his offer was rescinded after Hill got fired.) He visited SJSU and Sac St. but I guess he liked our coaching staff and the school so much he committed to Menlo, the school I'm going to play for which is in the NAIA btw. I'm going out as a slot receiver for summer but wouldn't think twice playing FB. We run the fly offense, which is ideal for schools to make do with what they have most effectively. In my coach's words, a curve ball in a fastball league. We're a rag-tag bunch with a chip on each our shoulder, after a .500 record last year we are aiming to make a run for the natty this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
I usually just take a freshman recruit and change his name to mine, leaving all the attributes alone. If I actually create myself, I'm 99 in all areas across the board.
For sure!!!
Old 06-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #47
Rookie

Manny_B214's Arena

OVR: 5

Allways I Try To Keep It Realistic

6'4
84 Spd
78 Agl
90Acc
93BTK(look at my stats and look at my averages)
everything else a toss up
68Rec 948Yrds 11TD
95Rush 674Yrds 8TD
489Pass Yds 8TD 11INT

Senior Stats:
Curently Playing AAU Ball For The Dallas Longhorn Elie
PPG:14.2
RPG:7.6
APG:4.9
SPG:1.2
BLK:3.2
Old 06-23-2012, 11:51 PM   #48
Rookie

D0GGERT D0G's Arena

OVR: 4

When I get to 2015 (my grad year) in my dynasty I will put myself at QB, keep backup until Shane Morris is done.

I also use my projected size of about 6'1 180

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »