Home

What is your team's strong point?

This is a discussion on What is your team's strong point? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2003, 05:51 PM   #17
Pro

cranes74us's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: What is your team\'s strong point?

Quote:

Meatloaf86 said:
Quote:

cranes74us said:
I'm using Wyoming but in my first year

how is Bramlet doing for you? in my first season he had a few really good games but most of my points were off of turnovers. it sucks not having a running back at all. one more thing. you will miss Floyd the WR they have that is 6-4. he was awesome for me. jumping for the Hail Mary's i threw. just a all around huge player. hard to fill his shoes.

Sorry but I play with the #'s until i get recriuts with names, What number is Bramlet? and Floyd is #9 right? Because he is a MONSTER he starts WR and starts CB and he is only a Sophmore My HB#28 is doing good for me he has like 600 yrds so far into the season, currently 2-4 (i think) not to shabby.
Old 10-14-2003, 10:01 PM   #18
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

cranes74us said:
Quote:

Meatloaf86 said:
Quote:

cranes74us said:
I'm using Wyoming but in my first year

how is Bramlet doing for you? in my first season he had a few really good games but most of my points were off of turnovers. it sucks not having a running back at all. one more thing. you will miss Floyd the WR they have that is 6-4. he was awesome for me. jumping for the Hail Mary's i threw. just a all around huge player. hard to fill his shoes.

Sorry but I play with the #'s until i get recriuts with names, What number is Bramlet? and Floyd is #9 right? Because he is a MONSTER he starts WR and starts CB and he is only a Sophmore My HB#28 is doing good for me he has like 600 yrds so far into the season, currently 2-4 (i think) not to shabby.

Bramlet is the starting QB #16 i think. Floyd is like #84. Bouknight is #9 and he should only be starting WR for you and punt returner.
Old 10-15-2003, 04:09 PM   #19
Cr*m*n*lly *nd*rr*t*d

LetsGoPitt's Arena

OVR: 27

I'm in my 4th year with Pittsburgh, and I think I'm finally going to win the NC (got upset by frigging WVU of all people last season)

Right now, we're pretty much dominant overall, but my passing offense and run defense are pretty much the strengths of my team. I have a junior QB who is about to break all of Alex Van Pelt's records for passing (and actually win big games, something Van Pelt didn't do). My run D is #1 in the nation, allowing something like 23 ypg or some obscene number like that.

My passing defense is something of an enigma, since I have a lot of stud corners, but we're ranked somewhere in the 80s in yards per game. The problem is, they all try to go for the INT instead of just knocking down the ball. My #1 CB has a team record in INTs, but he also gets burned a lot because of that.

Old 10-15-2003, 04:40 PM   #20
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

This season for my Georgia dynasty it is my QB. He's a 99 overall with 80 SP who just plain makes plays. He runs away from blitzes, he runs past LB's, he even ran over a CB a couple games back and took it to the house on an option keeper.

Last season it was my LB's. I had two 98's, a 96, and a 95. I played 3-4 the whole game...except on 3rd and 15+. They blitzed, then stopped the run, one of them led my team in int's and defensive touchdowns. It was the most fun on defense I ever had. I even changed all their equipment to long sleeves and the tinted visors. Redshirting plus playing solid D for a couple of seasons in this game will get you some monster 'backers. Three of them were Sr's though, so those days are over.

Next season...who knows. But that is why I love the college game more than the pro's. Your team is constantly changing, the season's shorter, just when things start getting long it's recruiting time again.

-MattG
Old 10-15-2003, 09:48 PM   #21
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

i'm just the opposite. i do have stud LBs but they are all freshman. 3 are for sure i know. 1 might be a sophomore. one is 3 sacks away from breaking the single season NCAA record. the record is 50. i set that with Erasmus James of Wisconsin when i first got the game. i play dime pretty much all the time so i send the MLB all the time. i blitz no matter what the situation. i need to start playing with a DT or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2003, 11:03 PM   #22
Animals as L e a d e r s

Cataschism's Arena

I just upset Georgia 27-17 in my first year with South Carolina. Im 3-0 in by dynasty with 'em. Summers is speedy and only a frosh so hes got some major playing time ahead of him. Oh yeah and I had a big game with their RE. I can't think of his name right now. Anyways, I had 7 tackles, 2 tfl, a sack, 2ff, and 1 rec fumble.
Old 10-16-2003, 12:44 AM   #23
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

im in my 2nd yr with FSU fresh off winning the NC. Rix/Thorpe combo is where its at on offense, and my D won me most of my games last yr so overall thats my strong point even though I've had to replace Pope and Boulware.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:01 PM   #24
MVP

FloridaGators's Arena

Run defense for me. I am usually #1 in the country against the run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »