Home

how do you typically scedule?

This is a discussion on how do you typically scedule? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: how do you typically scedule?

-I usually go with a very easy team for my first game. I can get a taste of who is on my team and hopefully see how strong I am as a team. I usually start with a poor team, so it's not always a cake walk. If I get a new coaching job, sometimes I like to schedule my past team.

-I then schedule a powerhouse team (Texas, LSU, Etc) no matter what type of skill level my team is. Pulling of an upset can help me in the early Recruiting battle, and if I get killed, it's early.

-An Evenly match team I usually schedule third. It boosts my schedule rating and gives me some good competition.

-Finally, I schedule a middle of the road team, usually a 3* team. It boosts my schedule rating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 11:14 PM   #42
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I always check to see if there's a school in the top 10 that I dislike and schedule them to try and screw them out of the National Championship.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 06-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #43
Pro

How do you know if the team is 3 stars? After the first season, you aren't able to tell what teams are labeled star wise until you start the season...
Old 06-26-2012, 10:40 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuduo
How do you know if the team is 3 stars? After the first season, you aren't able to tell what teams are labeled star wise until you start the season...
Educated guess usually.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #45
Rookie

jamie1981's Arena

OVR: 5
I'm not usually one to change schedules so I have what might sound like a dumb question...can you change any teams' schedules or just the teams that you control?

Sent from my 1983 Motorola DynaTAC mobile phone

My Teams:
Penn State Nittany Lions
Florida State Seminoles
Seattle Seahawks
Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia Phillies
Baltimore Orioles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie1981
I'm not usually one to change schedules so I have what might sound like a dumb question...can you change any teams' schedules or just the teams that you control?

Sent from my 1983 Motorola DynaTAC mobile phone
Only user teams and obviously only the Out of Conference schedule.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #47
Rookie

riggs6taters's Arena

I always leave the first "real" season as the exact same for whatever team I start as. No matter what.

Depends on the team after that. My usual FSU team? Schedule top 40 schools or teams right around there with the occasional top 10 or top 5 match-up.

If I am a smaller cupcake school trying to build I schedule in between the 45-65 ranked teams or a poorly rated top 35 school.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #48
Rookie

TomSellecksMustache's Arena

OVR: 6

I always leave it as is for year 1. Then moving forward if I know any of our OOC games for the upcoming years I will put those in. If not I replace the FCS teams with good FBS teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »