Home

NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know?

The release of NCAA Football 13 is only a few short weeks away. But what do we know about the game so far? The demo is out, so the short answer is “a lot.” But there are a number of things that remain uncertain that will affect whether NCAA Football 13 goes down as the best NCAA game of this console generation or as another disappointment.

Read More - NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know?
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Can anything be done to make the CPU ball carrier more "intelligent"? The inability of the CPU to effectively read blocks is a huge problem.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
Rookie

tical2399's Arena

OVR: 3
"We know that importing draft classes from NCAA to Madden isn’t going to be possible this year, so for all those gamers who claim to buy or rent NCAA only to create the draft classes – don’t bother. We know this feature is gone, but what we don’t know is if anyone will miss it".

Wow really? Working hard to keep that featured communities aren't ya OS? You're not sure anybody will miss it? I'm guessing by that statement, you haven't been reading the responses on your own site, or pasta's, or EA's or youtube. Importing classes is HUGE and will be sorely missed by a ton of people.

In fact there a decent number of people who won't buy either now, me included. I know EA doesn't care about how important it was to fans, but you don't have to just co-sign any talking point they put out just to keep your featured community status. C'mon Son!!!!!
Old 06-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6
I'd love to know if the Depth Chart Logic has been fixed..
Old 06-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2
The lack of draft class importing is making both games a non-purchase for me, this year. As a strictly offline player, the immersion and symmetry of having the two games interact helped to create a truly unique experience for me. One of the things I like to do is edit names to include friends as new recruits and then see how they develop at the next level, as well. This is, for me, truly an escape and the import/export feature was a huge driving factor in my enjoyment of the games.
I don't doubt that the Madden draft classes will be really good and engaging. But, I don't that the "option" is forced on me. I hope the import/export option comes back next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 01:45 PM   #6
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsmitty34
I'd love to know if the Depth Chart Logic has been fixed..
As an off-line dynasty guy this is huge for me but I feel like it's something that goes under the radar every year.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:09 PM   #7
Rookie

BigBadTom's Arena

OVR: 0
What do we know and not know?
We dont know what ea was thinking trying to pull this crap again for the 100th time.
What we do know: not many people will pick up this game
Old 06-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
Can anything be done to make the CPU ball carrier more "intelligent"? The inability of the CPU to effectively read blocks is a huge problem.
yes it can but if your counting on EA doing it for you then lets just say your going to be one unhappy camper....

u have 2 roll up your sleeves and put in the work yourself if u want 2 fix the issue.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »