Home

NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Field Degradation

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Field Degradation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #41
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
All I can say is very happy about white jerseys getting dirty. Thanks OS for the hard work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #42
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Field Degradation

Another believe it when I see it in retail situation, but that picture looks good. This has never been a big deal for me and I'm glad it isn't an overblown degradation effect like those Penn State pictures. In reality, you get a game like that maybe once or twice an entire football season.

Hopefully it works right in game. I am a little worried about the weather though, rain has historically been very disappointing and lack of customizable weather in dynasty mode is really a let down. The engine that drives weather based on time of year and location seems to be a let down. We'll see, looks good in that photo though.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #43
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by metronomymarkus
EA, at LEAST put the damn mask IN the game. I have no qualms going in and editing EVERY SINGLE qb in the game. BUT, SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE THAT IT'S IN THE GAME, and then i'll pre-order again.

if not, screw your game!! you've already disappointed me on everything else this year practically. i'll just pick up madden and WAIT ANOTHER YEAR until you guys have real-time physics, upgraded unis, and upgraded equipment!

---thank you
Odd rant on a thread about uniform degradation... Anyway I like the way the picture looks, it doesn't seem over the top but still noticable.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #44
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
maybe if they did a thread on updated equipment, i'd post there...but i've never seen one on operationsports yet. so until that happens, i'll just post my views in every thread about this game, in hopes that they'll add updated equipment.
It's a stickied thread over in the wish list forum.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...wish-list.html
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 06-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #45
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

I think it looks good. Its noticeable, and its not overly done.

I think the example pics of the PSU/LSU game are the extreme though, its rare it ends up looking that bad.

Itd be nice if the game could mix it up from heavy wear, to lighter wear from game to game. but, it is what it is. All in all, I think it looks good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #46
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
thank you! i've been begging for this face mask since last year's version. i get no responses from EA...no responses from mods here.

just nothing, and it ticks me off because it is the most widely used facemask by qbs in the entire friggin college game. and what sucks (to add insult to injury), is that EA obviously knows this, yet they PUT RUNNING BACK FACE MASKS ON THE QBS....i don't know if they're doing this to piss people off or what, but this is getting out of hand. i cancelled my preorder 2 weeks ago, but have continued to check now and then whenever new screenshots are added...and STILL NOTHING, NOTHING...

this really annoys me...it's not like it's a CUSTOM face mask that nobody wears BUT one player, such as chris canty's custom face mask to prevent linemen from poking his eyes...

it's a friggin 2-bar that virtually 40% of qbs wear now, and ITS STILL NOT IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buttttt, madden put in the game last year.... so what is the problem?!?

what is so difficult of taking the robot revo seen here...

and strippin the two vertical lines to have this....

EA, at LEAST put the damn mask IN the game. I have no qualms going in and editing EVERY SINGLE qb in the game. BUT, SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE THAT IT'S IN THE GAME, and then i'll pre-order again.

if not, screw your game!! you've already disappointed me on everything else this year practically. i'll just pick up madden and WAIT ANOTHER YEAR until you guys have real-time physics, upgraded unis, and upgraded equipment!

---thank you
Why are you not banned yet?
Old 06-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #47
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
I think it looks good. Its noticeable, and its not overly done.

I think the example pics of the PSU/LSU game are the extreme though, its rare it ends up looking that bad.

Itd be nice if the game could mix it up from heavy wear, to lighter wear from game to game. but, it is what it is. All in all, I think it looks good.
I went to the 2010 Champs Sports Bowl and the field was terrible. They played the Capital One Bowl a week later in a pouring rain. The field was so bad they completely re-did it.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/...gets-new-field

It's not a good comparison. The uni degradation shown here is pretty good.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:16 PM   #48
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

i am happier than a pig in ish....thank god its back this year...at least they responded

now...on to the ankle sock issue and the revo speed 2 bar mystery

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »