Home

Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

This is a discussion on Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

The Return to Glory Dynasty: Miami. They were good in the early 2000's and they've always been fun to play with. Good recruiting pipeline and i like the jerseys as well.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: Michigan. Mostly because I'll be going there in the fall.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: San Diego St. They are pretty decent already and have always sparked my interest. Recruiting in Cali leaves plenty of opportunity

The Impossible Dynasty: Eastern Michigan. Hands down one of the worst teams in the game each and every year.

The New Guy Dynasty: UMASS. Not really a texas fan and Umass sounds like a fun challenge.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Clemson. I had a good feeling about them last year and they surpassed my expectations. Unfortunately they finished the year poorly.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Western Michigan. Grew up 20 miles away, so there's a strong connection

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: SMU. their history is very intriguing.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #34
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm bringing Georgia Tech back to the Heisman, Dodd and Alexander days. One of the most historical teams in NCAA but have dropped almost out of relevance.

Then I'm going to build up San Jose State like I have the last few years.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

The Return to Glory Dynasty: Tennessee. The first college team I ever followed.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: OU. The school I went to.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: Tulsa. Want them to be the "Miami" of the 90's Florida schools trio to OU and OSU present day.

The Impossible Dynasty: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns. Lived in Lafayette when they were simply USL. Moved only a few years before the Jake Delhomme era.

The New Guy Dynasty: Texas State. Guy I went to high school with was their D-coordinator back in 2005ish.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Wazzu. Mike Leach.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Ball State. If Brady Hoke can do it, so can I.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: Navy. Love running the triple option, and always root for the academies to succeed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #36
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

The Return to Glory Dynasty: Penn State. Proud, strong program in the 70's and 80's. Joe Pa got a little older, the competition got a little more stiff, and now their toxic.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: Florida. Fallen off recently a bit, but sitting on a powder keg of recruiting and a stadium/fan base to die for.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: UMass. For me, the Boise State story is of a program who took the step up to the big time and did something unprecedented. This year, you have the opportunity to do that with a program in a region not considered a recruiting haven.

The Impossible Dynasty: North Texas. You're in a state populated with a ridiculous amount of other teams and recruiting is a nightmare as a result.

The New Guy Dynasty: To me, Texas State is the program to roll with here. Saddened a bit by the generic stadium, but the uniforms are gorgeous.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Minnesota. New stadium. Solid uniforms with a recent remodel... a little history, but never a legitimate powerhouse. You could really do something special here.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Buffalo. New unis, decent stadium to play in, and really are the outsider now as far as teams in the MAC.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty:Chicago? They were one of the powerhouse franchises of the Big10 before World War 2, when they dismantled their athletic program. They currently have a team at the D2 level, but with the help of Teambuilder, you can make a pretty accurate representation, bottom out the roster, and bring em' back to one of the big dogs of the Big 10
Old 06-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #37
Rookie

hossafan91's Arena

OVR: 11

The Return to Glory Dynasty: Tennessee. Great Facilities, Great Tradition, Great Stadium

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: Oregon. I LOVE MY DUCKS. Awesome uniforms, Awesome stadium. 3 Pac-10/12 Championships, 3 BCS Bowls, 3 Years.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: Hawaii, FIU, ECU, Cool teams, Ready to become future powerhouses.

The Impossible Dynasty: EMU. Seriously, the only thing they have going for them is a bad conference (doesn't help in recruiting) Had an alright year last year though.

The New Guy Dynasty: UMASS. My team in the East Coast.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Kentucky. SEC. 'nuff said.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Buffalo. New York team. Cool new uniforms.

The Make A Basketball School a Football One Dynasty: Memphis, Kentucky, Syracuse, Duke, UNC,

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: BYU. Beautiful Stadium Backdrop. The mountains are just so nice, all my neutral game sights are there

"Who I am is not important, my message is." -Revan

http://www.operationsports.com/hossa...-jackson-story
Old 06-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #38
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11

I always do a dynasty with Florida State but things tend to get way too easy and uninteresting in a hurry.

I will probably try out one of the three new FBS schools or a teambuilder team once rosters come out and I get bored of dominating the ACC.

PSN: FREExBEER
Old 06-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #39
Rookie

ComebackDylan's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm doing one with SMU for sure now.

Except I plan on phasing out the spread and go back to running like they used to. should take a few years and be way fun recruiting wise

NICE
Old 06-30-2012, 06:31 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

representin' Troy Trojans! lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »