Home

Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

This is a discussion on Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2012, 06:54 AM   #57
R.2
Rookie

R.2's Arena

OVR: 10
The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: I'm going to use my Hawaii Warriors, new coach, new system, and my friend is the #1 receiver for that team haha.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:04 AM   #58
Rookie

OmahaKnights's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

I'm going to start off as a coordinator at a small school, get them bowl eligible, and then ride the carousel. Knowing my luck, I'm just going to end up at Ohio again. It was pretty fun turning them into the next Boise, though the AI helped by getting them to three stars before I made my move.

Return to Glory: Tennessee. They're overdue.
Manage a powerhouse: What's the fun in that? If I had to pick one, I'd pick Michigan, I suppose.
Next Boise: Tulsa's had a pretty good team over the past few years, and they're in pretty fertile recruiting territory. I'd go with them.
New guy: I would do USA, but they're not available, so Texas State.
New BCS power: I want to see UCLA rise up and stick it to the Condoms, so them.
WACky MAC: It doesn't get much more low-major than Bowling Green. Plus you have a tough rival in Toledo to make things interesting.
Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here: Wyoming
Leather Helmet Superstars: Minnesota, Pitt, or Army. Never been much of a domer. It's too bad FCS teams aren't in, or I'd go with Harvard or Princeton.

Last edited by OmahaKnights; 07-01-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:20 AM   #59
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
I totally disagree with Louisiana not being a Hotbed. In reality, Louisiana, Georgia, North & South Carolina, Michigan, Ohio and Alabama are the Hotbeds for College Football behind the big 3. Those other states while not producing the amount of players overall, produce STAR talent.

NCAA doesnt reflect this obviously because IMO its made for the casual fan and not the hardcore college football fan.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:28 AM   #60
Rookie

OmahaKnights's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863
I totally disagree with Louisiana not being a Hotbed. In reality, Louisiana, Georgia, North & South Carolina, Michigan, Ohio and Alabama are the Hotbeds for College Football behind the big 3. Those other states while not producing the amount of players overall, produce STAR talent.

NCAA doesnt reflect this obviously because IMO its made for the casual fan and not the hardcore college football fan.
I was thinking the same thing. Louisiana's not that far behind the big 3 states talent wise.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #61
Rookie

TheRegan's Arena

The Return to Glory Dynasty: UCLA, a decent team with great history and a great recruiting state.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: Auburn, should be fun getting them back to the BS Championship.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: FAU, just for the stadium.

The Impossible Dynasty: Idaho, I have a thing for the Kibble Dome.

The New Guy Dynasty: UTSA, I love both the size and Capacity of the Alamodome.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Vanderbilt, I love trying to build them into an SEC power.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: UMass, Worst team on the game, plus rivals with Boston College and UConn.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: Notre Dame.
NCAA: Auburn/Whoever Bama's playing
NFL: New England Patriots
NBA: Boston Celtics/Whoever The Heat Are Playing
NHL: Boston Bruins
NASCAR: Kyle Busch/Not Jimmie/Not Junior
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2012, 05:41 PM   #62
Banned

why is Nathan williams number 43 right end. not on Ohio State? he is a medical Redshirt and was a Junior in Real life not a Senior like it sys on NCAA 12. who is on the roster in Real life but not in the Game? and Corey Brown DB number 3 a Junior not in the Game? But you put Julian Vann in Number 13 DB 2end year player who is a walk on Bench player. We don't even know if he is worth a 77 rating. He has not played a down. That's my only beef with the roster. Vann will be good though.OS Roster community please fix this issue. Oh and number 48 left side linebacker is andy reed.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #63
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23
The Return to Glory Dynasty: Penn State. Considering the awful year they had last year, it'd be cool to get them going again.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: USC. Great recruiting and a leader in Matt Barkley.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: Houston. Had a good year last year, but will be on the downside with Keenum gone.

The Impossible Dynasty: Army. Need I say more?

The New Guy Dynasty: Agree with UTSA.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Nebraska. They have all the tools, they just need a consistent quarterback, or maybe become the high-scoring option running team like in the 90's.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Hawaii. Who WOULDN'T want to play football in paradise?!

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: Might as well go Notre Dame. Lots and lots and lots of rivals..
Old 07-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 1

The Return to Glory Dynasty: Army. They used to be a powerhouse. Our service academy schools deserve to kick as much butt on the field as they do defending our freedom.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: You said LSU because they aren't in a hotbed for recruiting... are you nuts! Louisiana and southeast Texas is a GIANT hotbed for football recruits. I contend Alabama is less of a hotbed for recruits and the Crimson Tide would be the better powerhouse to manage.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: I agree with Colorado State. I'd give Utah State an honorable mention. They are going to have a pretty good team this year, as well as slick new unis.

The Impossible Dynasty: Eastern Michigan.

The New Guy Dynasty: I see your Alamo Dome, and I raise you a Gillette Stadium. UMass Minutemen get my vote!

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Virginia. We have all seen the Hokies win some games in the past decade under Frank Beamer, but what about the Cavaliers? It would be cool to see them retake the state of Virginia and leap into the national spotlight.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Louisiana Tech. The bulldogs have a lot of potential if you ask me. They will never be LSU, but they could definitely win a lot of games.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: Roll Tide... Enough said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »