Home

Who should I start as Notre Dame's QB?

This is a discussion on Who should I start as Notre Dame's QB? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Who should I start as Notre Dame's QB?

Rees is one of the worst quarterbacks in ND history, he shouldn't be rated any higher than 65 tops. He has poor arm strength, no mobility and his accuracy is way over rated. I pray to god he never sees the field again as well!
Old 06-30-2012, 10:01 PM   #18
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Well it's Notre Dame, half their players are over-rated.

Regardless I'd go with Golson or Hendrix. Start the younger one.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #19
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

I'd go with Golson, but that's mainly because I prefer an option oriented attack and highly value a speedier QB.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:02 PM   #20
Rookie

Bcolt93's Arena

OVR: 5

i hope hendrix wins the job, with golson coming seconds, so i would start hendrix, bigger, better arm and i like his running style.

what i don't understand is how Golson, who red-shirted, and is struggling to pick up the playbook (well known issue) has a higher awareness than Hendrix, who played against FSU, Stanford, USC and others and showed flashes of being a very deadly threat, especially tucking the ball and running. personally i think Rees' speed is too high as well, should top out at 65, watching him try to run for the end zone last year against Stanford was the most pathetic thing I've seen as a ND fan, which includes 07

Old 06-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #21
Rookie

Bcolt93's Arena

OVR: 5

Also, i feel Tommy's ratings are completely wrong in almost all regards. His awareness, which in this game i believe is post snap, is too high. Pre-snap he is very good at recognizing defences and coverages, and getting the team into the right play. Post-snap i prayed he wouldn't throw the ball. He couldn't read a defence, and struggled finding secondary targets to Floyd and Eifert. i would give him 75ish for Awareness. Accuracy and Throwing power for him are tied together, which is both terrible. I think a girl could probably throw a better fade, and anything over 25 yards is a jump ball. i'd say tops THP 80, and accuracy would be 83 range because he isn't all that great underneath. Physically, the worst BCS QB in the country. Pre snap one of the best

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2012, 04:41 AM   #22
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcolt93
i hope hendrix wins the job, with golson coming seconds, so i would start hendrix, bigger, better arm and i like his running style.

what i don't understand is how Golson, who red-shirted, and is struggling to pick up the playbook (well known issue) has a higher awareness than Hendrix, who played against FSU, Stanford, USC and others and showed flashes of being a very deadly threat, especially tucking the ball and running. personally i think Rees' speed is too high as well, should top out at 65, watching him try to run for the end zone last year against Stanford was the most pathetic thing I've seen as a ND fan, which includes 07
Nope, not possible.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #23
Rookie

TherealUSCgcocks's Arena

OVR: 0

Golson played him my senior year before I went d1 kid is a beast
Old 07-01-2012, 03:43 PM   #24
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Sorry for sounding bitter in the earlier post. Was having a bad day. I hope Notre Dame and Louisville end up in the same conference in re-alignment, even if you guys aren't in for football. <3

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »