Home

NCAA Review Copies Out

This is a discussion on NCAA Review Copies Out within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Review Copies Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Glock
Yep I was just reading that thread bout NCAA not being around next year so I'm not believing a word this guy is saying. Anyways looking forward to hearing reviews from legit people that actually have the game.
How about you read the thread again and quote me on where I said it would not be out next year? I said its possible that we may be seeing the end of the NCAA series in the near future. If I said anything in that post that said it would not be out "next year" , Ill ban myself. Read my post history and youll find out I know a heck of a lot more about what Im talking about versus someone who lacks reading comprehension.

Ask College Hoops, NCAA Basketball, or NBA Live just how good they have been recently...oh yea....they are gone too.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Which is a shame since in one of the early blogs it was mentioned that they had acted to remedy this by speeding up the animations. Maybe this makes it better for the player controlled teams, but the general lack of awareness by the AI ball carrier ensures teams like GT and any spread option run attack team will look foolish when under cpu control.

I haven't been able to find a slider balance this gen that allows the cpu to run the option without giving the player a serious disadvantage as well as overpowering every other type of run out of conventional formations.
Gotmadskillzson did a great job going under the hood with actual players themselves. Which is really one of the only ways you the make option game work for the CPU. Lowering defenders play recognition among other things. He did it for most if not all players. Makes the CPU option much more dangerous.

Download his file for '12 and adjust your sliders accordingly. Using one roster file, GT and Oregon with their spread option did nothing. Using his, the score was in the 20s for both teams in the 2nd quarter(I switched to defense for each team to test it out) with the same sliders. If he does it again after the community names and changes equipment on the rosters I suggest using his.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsontide27
How about you read the thread again and quote me on where I said it would not be out next year? I said its possible that we may be seeing the end of the NCAA series in the near future. If I said anything in that post that said it would not be out "next year" , Ill ban myself. Read my post history and youll find out I know a heck of a lot more about what Im talking about versus someone who lacks reading comprehension.

Ask College Hoops, NCAA Basketball, or NBA Live just how good they have been recently...oh yea....they are gone too.
You're right you said we could be seeing the end of the NCAA series. You didn't give a specific date. You just dropped a bomb, caused some chaos and didn't post again in the thread. Luckily for some, a mod stepped in refuted your statement with a definitive "thats BS" type of post and locked it up.

Last edited by fincane; 07-02-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:52 PM   #20
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Considering where this thread is going and that it contains no useful information it's getting closed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »