Home

Player Performance Levels

This is a discussion on Player Performance Levels within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Player Performance Levels

I was reading the NCAA 13 manuel last night and noticed it mentioned player performance levels which despite playing 11 and 12 I had not noticed. So I fired up NCAA 12 for a few last games to investigate. I noticed player icons going blue, white, orange, red and flashing red at times which I assume indicates how well they are playing.
Do the levels mean anything? do they really affect performance? should I avoid passing to blue players or sub them out?
I noticed a WR had to drops in about 5 plays but did not drop to blue, is this feature implemented well?
Any light you could shed on the matter would be much appreciated. Cheers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Player Performance Levels

I haven't noticed that, the only color change I ever saw was the fatigue.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

He's talking about players being cold, normal, warm, hot, or on fire. It does effect performance. When you get guys hot they break more tackles, hold on to tougher catches, make bigger plays, etc. QBs throw more accurately for sure.

You want your stars to get hot. They boost up the entire team on the field with them. That means your linemen play better.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
He's talking about players being cold, normal, warm, hot, or on fire. It does effect performance. When you get guys hot they break more tackles, hold on to tougher catches, make bigger plays, etc. QBs throw more accurately for sure.

You want your stars to get hot. They boost up the entire team on the field with them. That means your linemen play better.
QB's throw accuratley in NCAA with or without a performance level change....

NCAA 12 was so bad you had to lower QBA to 0 and that still doesn't stop scrub QB's from hitting on 60-70% of their throws in this game.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #5
Pro

JoBo513's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

NCAA 12 was so bad you had to lower QBA to 0 and that still doesn't stop scrub QB's from hitting on 60-70% of their throws in this game.
That's because some of those sliders were just broken in game. But if you remember, in practice mode the sliders worked properly.

Sent from my cheap *** phone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf

That was what I was talking about thanks for the help, is there any news if they have altered it at all for 13?
Old 07-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #7
Banned

FloydNDLAL's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

Lol that is a complete lie.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »