Home

What will your Custom Playbook look like?

This is a discussion on What will your Custom Playbook look like? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #9
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: What will your Custom Playbook look like?

I want a mix as of many formations as I can get.
It will probably take til the first week of the season before I have it exactly the way I want it.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #10
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5

Trying some new stuff "Hurry up - Run Heavy/Pro Style" with a power RB as Fullback until I can recruit a taller RB/TE type.

Alot of Strong I, Weak I, 2 backs sets formations... Maybe a couple power formations from the pistol.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #11
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

I customize my playbook every season based on the personnel of the team I have. I recruit best available and tailor the offense to the personnel rather than personnel to the offense. Last year I went spread option to air raid to I form option over the course of 4 years.

It will really depend what some of the new plays/formations look like. Hopefully there's something good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Will the Fly offense finally be in the game? I mean come on, Oregon has a lot of plays out of the Fly sweep and my Coach(Speckman) invented that offense! Chip Kelly most likely went to one of the Fly Offense camps when my coach was still at Willamette(Ore.) before coming back to his Alma mater, Menlo College.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:46 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLocano
Will the Fly offense finally be in the game? I mean come on, Oregon has a lot of plays out of the Fly sweep and my Coach(Speckman) invented that offense! Chip Kelly most likely went to one of the Fly Offense camps when my coach was still at Willamette(Ore.) before coming back to his Alma mater, Menlo College.
I love the fly! So much fun to be in! I actually went to one of Speckman's camps my junior year.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:59 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am going to go for a West Coast passing scheme with lots of intermediate routes. I found I was extremely deadly in the demo with an accurate passer and mixing up plays rather than trying to go deep. I will also put in a fair amount of power running (not the Maryland I, I hate that stupid crap).

I will probably build a spread playbook for the first year of my offline dynasty so I can release Denard Robinson, but I am going all Pro style/West coast after that.

As for defense, a heavy dose of 4-3 Under as my base defense. Then lots of looks that throw out zone blitzes so that I can attack from many different angles.

And this year I just will avoid playing online. Too many people cheese, and I am just going to do an offline dynasty so I can advance at my own pace.

Old 07-06-2012, 01:06 AM   #15
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10
A spread option with usf

Pro style, ace based with umass

Multiple look with sjsu or sdsu

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »