Home

NCAA Football 13 Impressions Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Impressions Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2012, 06:06 AM   #1721
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Impressions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
Snows too much too, the US is not blanketed in snow in november
I don't mind the snow too much I think if you play in a area where the climate calls for snow you should get at least one snow game a season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #1722
Rookie

AlmostLikeFlacco's Arena

OVR: 2

This game is pissing me off to no end.

I can't beat the CPU to save my life. Their QB, no matter what team, will scramble on every play if he even gets 1 yard the first time. My defenders don't react to it until he's already 3-4 yards past the line, even then the CPU blocking is so precise and unstoppable that it's a guaranteed 8-10 yards every time. The one time I scramble, my QB fumbled the ball from the softest looking tackle animation. The CPU QB can't fumble, no matter how hard (or how many times) he is hit.

My WRs drop passes in the open and my QB is throwing garbage passes all over the field, while almost everything the CPU does is automatic.

With how much garbage I've put up with during this first season of my dynasty, I'm surprised I'm actually over .500 (6-5 right now).

Good god.

/vent
Old 08-07-2012, 03:04 AM   #1723
MVP

OVR: 20

Something defiantly has to be done about the deep balls and poor safety play. Way too easy to complete deep balls against the CPU even on Heisman, with CPU pass sliders cranked up. I shouldn't have to restrict myself to only throwing short and intermediate passes, on Heisman with the passing sliders skewed in the CPU's favor. It's not like I am calling four verticals either(haven't called it once). Seems like I can bank on having two or three long td passes each game, even though I seldom look deep. I can't imagine the success I would be having if I was somebody who liked to push the ball downfield consistently.

Case in point just played Alabama, was trailing by 4, with 2 seconds left at my own 15. Obviously I had to call a hail mary. Alabama actually came out in the correct defense, a prevent with 3 safeties deep. To my surprise when the play unfolded I saw 2 of my WR's wide open, caused by 2 of the safeties being way out of position. Ended up completing the pass for 85 yards to win the game. 2 wide open receivers running free when the CPU is playing a prevent with 3 safeties, should not happen. Felt really cheap to win the game like that.

Hopefully the deep ball situation/safety play is properly addressed in the patch.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 08-07-2012 at 03:08 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »