Home

Uniform Updates 5.0

This is a discussion on Uniform Updates 5.0 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #65
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Uniform Updates 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKSTcowboys
these aren't rumored, they are real... i have a friend that works with the managers... they are in the supply room, but ugly as **** and nobody wants to wear them lol
They need to change the OSU black , instead of keeping it orange
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 10:33 PM   #66
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
That is not in the game and won't be.
Dang, most of our alternate /one time unis are never in the game. Is this because Florida doesn't want it to be?

@GatorGangB
PSN: GatorGangB
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/GatorGangB
SOS Crew All-Time: (123-71)
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Old 07-06-2012, 11:07 PM   #67
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_down520
I just saw some plain white unis with no stripes.
The jerseys didn't have stripes, the undershirts did, however the pants are supposed to have stripes so I'll add that to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLocano
Can someone post a in-game pic if SJSU's new unis and the helmet that was unveiled this spring will be in the game? This will give me one more reason to buy the game, not at release date but probably 2 months sooner than I planned.
You can visit Teambuilder to view several of the uniforms that are in the game. To save you some time; yes they are in, as are the old ones in case you get nostalgic. I'm not going to post a pic, you can look for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKjersey53
Iceman, are the Mississippi State jerseys you are referring to the ones to be worn against A&M, or the new permanent set? I hope we are steering away from the tentacle design!

Also, two friends of mine who now play for Southern Miss have tweeted pictures of the helmets they are currently wearing for practice, looks like they've gone back to the black w/ gold flakes finish they used to have. I'm hoping that is just temporary. Really liked the matte look on them, especially if they would go to a cleaner uniform design.
They said they will make the uniforms available in the game once they are released, I completely forgot about the special Snow Bowl unis they are going to be wearing, I hope they were not referring to those because I too would like to see every team move away from the tentacle look, why Adidas ever thought it was a good idea is beyond me.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 07-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #68
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm pretty sure that Tennessee said that they will not wear the black jerseys again so that is probably why they are not in the game.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:01 AM   #69
Rookie

ComebackDylan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug00
Their default "home" helmet is wrong in the game as well. EA has the helmet worn from '99 to '10 with the crimson facemask, instead of gray. This is what it should look like now.

And the gray helmet should match the pants, its way, way too light in the game (I'm not talking about the silver helmet either).

OH MY GOD PLEASE FIX THESE EA!!!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 02:06 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
Those are in the game.

Good find, I believe their away jerseys still have the 3-toned numbers (green-white-black) is that right? Also did they update the team name font on those as well
The white ones this year Are supposed to be updated with the new team name font on the front as well as the new numbers and cut.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:11 PM   #71
Rookie

There are rumors that they are discussing turning the face mask black and the logo black like they use with the white alternate. This would make the helmet viable for a regular helmet option in the Cowboy's uniform rotation, pushing their uniform combinations to 80
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 11:14 PM   #72
Rookie

about OK state's orange helmets in the works
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »