Home

Coaching Carousel or Same Team

This is a discussion on Coaching Carousel or Same Team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Coaching Carousel or Same Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
This. Although sometimes the CPU does some strange things with high profile coaches...like Saban ending up as HC at North Texas after a couple of bad seasons at Bama...lol yeah, that is not happening ever.
Let's go back in time and examine the case of Larry Coker.

Weird things happen, and as long as it isn't TOO prevalent I'm ok with a few random seeming things.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:13 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
This. Although sometimes the CPU does some strange things with high profile coaches...like Saban ending up as HC at North Texas after a couple of bad seasons at Bama...lol yeah, that is not happening ever.
You also have to remember this game doesn't know Nick Saban exists. Every coach starts 0-0 in their career, and if they slip up at big schools they're gonna get the boot
Old 07-06-2012, 03:43 AM   #11
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

OVR: 5

I start as OC of a small school, set that school as my alma mater, then use CC only to become HC of that same school.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 04:13 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm gonna start out as OC on a very small school & work it up.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

I can see how the starting as an OC or DC at a small school and moving is attractive to some players. But for me, I start as the HC of the school I want to use as for my dynasty and I stay there.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #14
cts
Two Oh Six

cts's Arena

OVR: 6

For years (before NCAA 12) I always just wished that CPU coaches moved around so that schemes, etc. would get changed up around the country. So for that purpose, CC worked perfect for me.

I always tended to stay at a school until they were boringly good, then I'd move to a bad team.

Seattle Seahawks | Seattle Sonics | Seattle Mariners |Washington Huskies | Montana State Bobcats
Old 07-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #15
Rookie

mcarta's Arena

OVR: 2

I started as OC at USC. Once I am offered a job as HC I will leave. I predict USC will start to fall off and I will wait until they hire me as HC. But if recruiting keeps going this way I may stay. I will only leave if a big program offers me a job, like a PSU, or FSU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #16
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4

Will start at OC for UMass and probably bounce between 2-3 OC jobs until I get a HC job. Some of the schools I'll take the HC job at are: Boston College, Temple, Syracuse, Maryland, Minnesota, Central Michigan, Or Buffalo. I'll stay their for a long time or until I get the Penn State job.

I really want to go at least 15-20 years in this one. I just hope progression is good this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »