Home

Game Informer NCAA 13 Review

This is a discussion on Game Informer NCAA 13 Review within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #9
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Game Informer NCAA 13 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schreck
How can they possibly have a decent review at this point? They may have had the game for a few days. If I were making up a review based on the demo, I could have written everything that he did in that "article". Seems like a case of being overly eager to be the first review out of the gates. Speaking of which, I'm a little surprised we haven't gotten the initial thoughts out of the reviewers here at OS. Not a criticism, I really like the way they handle it, but usually they have some initial thoughts as they have the review copy early.
I think the reason why is the NDA, ends in 15 minutes though.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Hard for me to put much faith in those guys review. If I remember correctly, every year they pretty much say the same thing and don't really get into any flaws that are always present to everyone else
They say the same thing every year because nothing changes from year to year. I think next years game will be the best one ever with the new Infinity Engine!
Old 07-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #11
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekOfferman
They say the same thing every year because nothing changes from year to year. I think next years game will be the best one ever with the new Infinity Engine!
It will be the 2.0 version of the Infinity Engine so hopefully it will mean better o/d line interactions and running animations as well as the new collision physics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

Magazine published by company that sells games reviews game by biggest advertiser, I expect it to be 100% unbiased

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »