Home

Please welcome the EA SPORTS Game Changers

This is a discussion on Please welcome the EA SPORTS Game Changers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Please welcome the EA SPORTS Game Changers

I can dig it.

Thanks for your time and support here on OS.

Like NDAlum said, there are some solid opinions and ideas here on the forum. We, as members of the forum, have to do our part and keep our posts as constructive and meaningful as possible.. in order to help make things easier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #26
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
that's a great comment and we actually have a guy who comes in to some of the community events his name is PackWolf.. he was on MaddenNation in the early days.. i believe he may have even knocked fellow EAGC Shopmaster off the bus back in the day.

Anyways, Pack got injured severely in a hit and run motorcycle accident and lost all use of his right arm and barely survived really. He was down this year at an event and they worked specifically with him on using the new Kinect features for Madden this year. They picked his brain on how to potentially expand it's use in a way to help the physically handicapped gamers be more successful and efficient in actually playing the game.

There are a lot more people young people with disabilities these days due to our war efforts for the last 10 years. I was really interested in how some of these features could help returning war veterans with injuries that also love madden and sports games.

There are people thinking about it man... don't get down on the ideas.. make sure you post at the GameChangers website if you have any ideas you think may be beneficial for the team in that area. You can also PM me if your more comfortable doing that and I will pass it along.

Oh and thanks for the welcome guys.. been around here a while though. Hope to continue bridging that gap between what the community desires and what the developers consider priorities.
Man...if EA and you guys at the GC program didn't have my respect before, I fully give it to yall now. Thanks for this post and realizing that disabled war veterans have a place at the table in terms of dev considerations. God bless.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
that's a great comment and we actually have a guy who comes in to some of the community events his name is PackWolf.. he was on MaddenNation in the early days.. i believe he may have even knocked fellow EAGC Shopmaster off the bus back in the day.

Anyways, Pack got injured severely in a hit and run motorcycle accident and lost all use of his right arm and barely survived really. He was down this year at an event and they worked specifically with him on using the new Kinect features for Madden this year. They picked his brain on how to potentially expand it's use in a way to help the physically handicapped gamers be more successful and efficient in actually playing the game.

There are a lot more people young people with disabilities these days due to our war efforts for the last 10 years. I was really interested in how some of these features could help returning war veterans with injuries that also love madden and sports games.

There are people thinking about it man... don't get down on the ideas.. make sure you post at the GameChangers website if you have any ideas you think may be beneficial for the team in that area. You can also PM me if your more comfortable doing that and I will pass it along.

Oh and thanks for the welcome guys.. been around here a while though. Hope to continue bridging that gap between what the community desires and what the developers consider priorities.
Well said! ....

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #28
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

Shaun Mason recommended I submit my ideas on the gamechangers site. I did and have not heard from anyone there. What aspects do theses people change? It seems mine despite doing extensive research has been ignored.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:50 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
Shaun Mason recommended I submit my ideas on the gamechangers site. I did and have not heard from anyone there. What aspects do theses people change? It seems mine despite doing extensive research has been ignored.
How has your post been received? Has the community provided a lot of feedback on it? Right now the main ideas being looked at are the ones with massive amounts of upvotes.

Old 07-16-2012, 06:44 AM   #30
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
Allow me to also comment on this, as it is the perfect example of a vocal minority:

Your idea has 36 votes in 8 days. That puts it on page 17 of the ideas. Yet on OS, you have a thread with 444 posts in it over a 2 month period.

I'm going to say this as politely as I can: Maybe there simply isn't enough people that care about the facemask?

And please don't take that as an insult. I understand the player list you compiled is very important to you and a few others. But there seem to be more prominent issues according to other gamers (also known as your peers).

Again, perfect case of a vocal minority believing the issue is in the forefront, when in reality it's not as much of a priority to the gamers themselves.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 07-16-2012, 11:54 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Allow me to also comment on this, as it is the perfect example of a vocal minority:

Your idea has 36 votes in 8 days. That puts it on page 17 of the ideas. Yet on OS, you have a thread with 444 posts in it over a 2 month period.

I'm going to say this as politely as I can: Maybe there simply isn't enough people that care about the facemask?

And please don't take that as an insult. I understand the player list you compiled is very important to you and a few others. But there seem to be more prominent issues according to other gamers (also known as your peers).

Again, perfect case of a vocal minority believing the issue is in the forefront, when in reality it's not as much of a priority to the gamers themselves.
Very well spoken. Not saying its not important because authenticity always is. It just seems that there are glaring issues elsewhere that the community as a whole puts a higher priority on.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #32
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

Ouch. So what happened to NCAA being a year behind Madden on equipment updates?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »