Home

Leaderboards broken?

This is a discussion on Leaderboards broken? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Lol it's bugged for everyone now I realize. There's no one in top 100 with 3 losses. 30-3 isn't top 100 but 2-0 is... I hope EA doesn't need to see complaints to fix this. I'm guessing they see it. It's glaring and it needs to be fixed by Tuesday at midnight. They should wipe the skill points, keep records, and fix the plus/minuses going forward after release.

It's the most flawed, important issue right now. Imagine in your dynasty you had to play 12 seasons to accomplish what you could have in 1 game. You dynasty guys would be going nuts.

Anyway, I'll post if I ever hear back from
EA in it but I have a feeling we might see a complete wipe. Hopefully tomorrow night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #26
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggler360
Lol it's bugged for everyone now I realize. There's no one in top 100 with 3 losses. 30-3 isn't top 100 but 2-0 is... I hope EA doesn't need to see complaints to fix this. I'm guessing they see it. It's glaring and it needs to be fixed by Tuesday at midnight. They should wipe the skill points, keep records, and fix the plus/minuses going forward after release.

It's the most flawed, important issue right now. Imagine in your dynasty you had to play 12 seasons to accomplish what you could have in 1 game. You dynasty guys would be going nuts.

Anyway, I'll post if I ever hear back from
EA in it but I have a feeling we might see a complete wipe. Hopefully tomorrow night.
Its the most important issue to you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: Leaderboards broken?

yea im going through the same issue, im 22-5 and have 479 skill points, this is trash for real. i im'ed wit the ea help center and told me to clear cache, it didnt work, so the lady told me to post a thread on ea ncaa forums and i would get help, i just put lol and closed the message, no way i would get help on that site, but i posted a thread over there anyway, i got one reply from a dude who said i need to stop playing bama(or the top teams) and that why im not getting regular skill points, lol i play wit florida and have been the lower ranked team every game
Old 07-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #28
Rookie

Just a question because it has been awhile since I have played 12, but when someone quit you could get the points but not the win, so I wouldn't be looking into being behind a 2-1 or so guy so much as they may have played more games than you but just never had a game get finished.

I would be more concerned about the points your getting, but that could also be due to the game not actually being out so players aren't given the correct "rating".

But this will be interesting to watch when it actually is released because this could be a big problem to some, but me I could care less because cheaters rule the leader boards
Old 07-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Birdman
Just a question because it has been awhile since I have played 12, but when someone quit you could get the points but not the win, so I wouldn't be looking into being behind a 2-1 or so guy so much as they may have played more games than you but just never had a game get finished.

I would be more concerned about the points your getting, but that could also be due to the game not actually being out so players aren't given the correct "rating".

But this will be interesting to watch when it actually is released because this could be a big problem to some, but me I could care less because cheaters rule the leader boards
no if they quit u get the win and the skill point, on the ncaa 12 it was like if the person quit in the first half you wouldnt get skill points or the win, but they would get dnf and the loss

its true the game is not out, but its still giving certain people the correct skill points, a dude on my friend list is 17-0 and ranked no 2 wit 545 skill points
Old 07-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #30
Rookie

Wow, EA's site doesn't even send out verification emails correctly. I was going to help bump up some threads over there and post one of my own to bring more light to this.

And yes of course it's the biggest issue to me. But I have to imagine it's the biggest issue. You recruit for 5 hours, and then it's all erased? That's more important right now than PC AI screen game stinking.

Both issues are big, but one is an easy fix and robs the online community!

Not EVERYONE online is a cheeser, an a$$hole, etc. But at 18-4, I am now ranked behind people who have yet to play the game. What the F?

I am unable to verify my email address on EA. Those idiots keep sending me an email without a verification code or a link. I advise everyone to go over there, bump up the rank system posts, and to create one of their own.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:54 PM   #31
Rookie

How are the leader boards looking on PS3?

Maybe I'll buy it for that system if it has a proper math algorithm setup lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #32
Rookie

im with you dig... i talked with someone at EA today and he said its a known problem but wouldnt go into it... how am i suppose to throw down 60$ when i have no idea if it works.. ppl in here saying it isnt a big deal are funny, because as soon as all the dynasty issues hit ( and believe me they will) the $%^& will hit the fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »