Home

Leaderboards broken?

This is a discussion on Leaderboards broken? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2012, 02:01 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
This game has a good deal of midnight launches, no? I think we'll be able to tell tomorrow night if the game patches or the boards get fixed. If not, I won't buy. The fallout when 10000 people complain Tuesday will be hilarious.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:44 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: Leaderboards broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggler360
This game has a good deal of midnight launches, no? I think we'll be able to tell tomorrow night if the game patches or the boards get fixed. If not, I won't buy. The fallout when 10000 people complain Tuesday will be hilarious.
Agreed, it seems like online guys really got the shaft so far in ncaa
Old 07-09-2012, 10:28 AM   #35
Rookie

Was on the phone with a couple EA people today (felt like a huge dork calling). They asked me to upload pics of the leaderboard and said they were "escalating" my case so that the developers handle it, because its apparent there is something very wrong with the rankings. I think others should call and complain too. I feel bad saying that, as both people I talked to on the phone were very nice, but I think its the only way this is going to get resolved by release day.

The more people who call, the quicker this gets resolved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #36
Rookie

I have to imagine the devs aren't sharing their fixes with the customer service reps. I'll call in a little though. It should be an easy fix!!
Old 07-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #37
Rookie

Here is the email response they just sent. Like I said earlier, the more calls they get, the faster this will finally be resolved.

Quote:
We are extremely sorry for the issue. We are here forwarding this issue to the game development team and they would look in to this issue and provide you the best solution. If needed a patch may also get released. Please give some time to the game development team, as it would be taking some time to make these changes. Your time and patience is deeply appreciated and requested.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:24 PM   #38
Rookie

That's the exact same reply I got. Hopefully it patches tonight. If not, goodbye forever!
Old 07-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #39
Rookie

illini4life's Arena

OVR: 6

Guys i know how you feel and i would be upset if this was happening post release of the game, BUT the fact still remains that the game hasn't even been released yet!

COLLEGE
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE UofI
Fighting Illini!

MLB
Dodgers!

PSN: coocath110

OSCFL- Purdue Boilermakers
Three yards and a cloud of dust- Kansas St. Wildcats
Old 07-09-2012, 04:13 PM   #40
Rookie

Hey illi, can you check the PS leaderboards to see if it's broke on PS3? I have a feeling this is a freak mistake and most likely the PS3 boards are normal.

How can someone tell? Well are there any players with 5 losses in the top 100? Because with the bugged rankings, that would be impossible.

2-0 is better than 50-5.

I will grab a PS3 copy tonight if that's the case.

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »