Home

Leaderboards broken?

This is a discussion on Leaderboards broken? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
I'm not responding anymore to people who continue to say that after this.

No it's not only way to be top 100 is to not play and be 2-0? Lol. They admitted its broke. There are guys 49-5 ranked 3000 and 0-1 is higher? It's broke.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:40 AM   #58
Rookie

Keep the threads about this on EA site active guys. This bum company can't even send me an email correctly to verify my username or I'd post.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:41 AM   #59
Pro

OVR: 13
re: Leaderboards broken?

it's released day. imagine how flooded those servers are.

be patient people. it'll get corrected. put down your torches.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:37 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

25-8 49-5?? are you kidding me? the pre release for 3 days an you spend that much time on it, maybe EA is doing you a favor and wants you to go outside and actually do something rather than spend all your time online lol
Old 07-10-2012, 02:43 AM   #61
Rookie

i went to gamestop and took back my 60 $ ... this game is desinted to fail, i work too hard in my personal life to deal with this crap on a video game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 06:19 AM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggler360
25-8 ranked 6896. Ranked just behind an 0-3 and a 1-4. How could they allow this to happen? It's 20 mins of work to fix.

Tomorrow there will be tens of thousands more online than up till now. Hopefully the fuss has only begun. But I had tomorrow off, this has ruined the release day experience forever now. I hope this company goes under 1 day.
easy there cowboy, how could of they done anything to the server by now if season ticket is still up? think.... if they reboot the servers it wouldve kicked everyone offline because you have to be connected to servers to play on season ticket.. This issue should be fixed today or tommorow imo.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #63
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by colossalchicken
i went to gamestop and took back my 60 $ ... this game is desinted to fail, i work too hard in my personal life to deal with this crap on a video game

This is all I can hear throughout this thread. Thank the lord you dweebs will be taking the game back. Who can put 30 games to 50 games in over the weekend? Hell, I'm unemployed and could only do 5-16.. Oh no, a losing record with a rank to show it with!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #64
Rookie

Unemployed huh? Get a job dude and stop living off handouts. Please avoid this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »