Home

Well, I'm still excited

This is a discussion on Well, I'm still excited within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Well, I'm still excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
I'm glad you're excited but why do my threads about the game get locked and this thread is ok?

I started a thread about the blocking in the game and I get told to use the 100 page impressions thread.

Am I the only one that doesn't want to read through a huge thread over 100 pages about aspects of the game?

I mean, isn't this a message board?

If I started a thread saying the game sucked and I wasn't excited it would get locked but this tread can stay? It doesn't make sense.

I'm glad some people enjoy it. It is a game after all, I just don't think I would play it much so I'll hold off until madden.
Because this thread isn't about people who have the game, it's about people who are excited about the game coming out. Totally different
Old 07-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #10
Rookie

SonOfWisconsin's Arena

OVR: 6

I just got tired of reading all the negativity. I think we get so bogged down in the minutiae that we forget how much fun it is to play this game. Don't you guys still remember your first #1 recruiting class? The first time you broke into the top 25 with Western Kentucky? (well, for me it was Eastern Michigan)
Old 07-09-2012, 02:15 PM   #11
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

i'm pretty stoked about it too. having season pass took away some of my excitement for today, but i assumed that would be the case.

i have a preorder at gamestop, and still contemplating going to the midnight release just for the fun/tradition of doing so.

my curiosity is getting the best of me as to weather or not there is going to be a patch as well. i think that's what's keeping midnight release in the back of my mind.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #12

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
I'm glad you're excited but why do my threads about the game get locked and this thread is ok?

I started a thread about the blocking in the game and I get told to use the 100 page impressions thread.

Am I the only one that doesn't want to read through a huge thread over 100 pages about aspects of the game?

I mean, isn't this a message board?

If I started a thread saying the game sucked and I wasn't excited it would get locked but this tread can stay? It doesn't make sense.

I'm glad some people enjoy it. It is a game after all, I just don't think I would play it much so I'll hold off until madden.
You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Early on, a lot of things are sent to the impressions thread until big issues seep out. Negative threads are allowed to be open, but most negative threads are **** you EA!!! so of course that will be closed. Not all positive threads stay open either, but most who view the game negatively will say that it is. Also, if there is an issue with the way OS is ran, send a message to Millennium or aholbert. Saying "but isn't this a message board" is as pointless as using freedom of speech. They don't apply to a private forum. Moderators can use their digression to run the forums how they see fit.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #13
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

I don't think the game sucks it just feels stale to
me because instead of improving the gameplay, they added sock colors, dreads, grass texture, ect.

I didn't really complain about the blocking and
Mario running until after I had seen it for like 4 straight years.

It's just more of the same with a few new pretty
Catch animations to me.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 07-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
I don't think the game sucks it just feels stale to
me because instead of improving the gameplay, they added sock colors, dreads, grass texture, ect.

I didn't really complain about the blocking and
Mario running until after I had seen it for like 4 straight years.

It's just more of the same with a few new pretty
Catch animations to me.
how about the improved passing? Is that not an improvement to gameplay? How about the ability to press RT to get out of a play action when you see the heavy blitz come after you? The psychic defense is also gone now. Those are all improvements to gameplay
Old 07-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #15
Rookie

MNHuskerman's Arena

OVR: 0

First time buying NCAA Football since 11. I try to take the good with the bad, and remember that it is a game and there will be some wonkiness to it. Plan on having lots of fun with NCAA 13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 05:23 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm excited too. NCAA has always been my favorite football game and in my opinion, it's much better than Madden for my style of play.

I love the atmosphere and feel when playing the game and NCAA 13 is going to be even better than 12 which I also loved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »