Home

Well, I'm still excited

This is a discussion on Well, I'm still excited within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #17
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Well, I'm still excited

I feel the same way. No matter how bad people say it is, I still love the game every year. I love the anticipation. I love watching all my football movies the days leading up to release day. I love trying to con the wal-mart employees who don't look like they would know any better into selling the game to me early. I love coming here and watching the randoms come through asking about rosters and watching threads get closed left and right haha :P

The game has never actually disappointed me. Sure theres stuff I wish they'd do(Team Builder upgrades!!!!!) but I always have fun playing the latest installment every year. Even if it is JUST an updated roster...I dont care, I love this game!

Old 07-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #18
Rookie

IrishGorilla31's Arena

OVR: 0

I don't really play OD, because I am trying to find I good group to play with. However, I buy the game every year and love it.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am going to midnight release like I always do. Too many people are spazzing out about glitches in bugs in the pre release version of the game. Frankly reading the forums convinces a ton of fans to not purchase the game. Anyway I look forward to a fun time with '13
Old 07-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #20
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
I don't think the game sucks it just feels stale to
me because instead of improving the gameplay, they added sock colors, dreads, grass texture, ect.

I didn't really complain about the blocking and
Mario running until after I had seen it for like 4 straight years.

It's just more of the same with a few new pretty
Catch animations to me.
What are you talking about? There were a lot of gameplay and dynasty improvements. I wasn't even aware there was a new sock color.

Do you even know what they changed?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #21
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Maybe I'm just dumb but the gameplay overall seems a lot better than 12.

I'm really liking the game but I still can't figure out why because I hated 12. The passing and react defense doesn't feel cheap anymore and you don't only have to run a certain route all game. An new animations are cool
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 06:50 PM   #22
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
I am absolutely pumped. Threw up a long bomb, thought it was too long and i looked back at the baby on the couch, then i heard touchdown and my guy was laid out in the endzone. Im loving this game lol.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #23
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
I am absolutely pumped. Threw up a long bomb, thought it was too long and i looked back at the baby on the couch, then i heard touchdown and my guy was laid out in the endzone. Im loving this game lol.
You must have been using Nebraska if Bo Pelini was on your couch?

HIYO!
Old 07-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #24
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm very excited to pick it up after work tomorrow and look forward to my offline UGA dynasty with hopefully released soon named rosters. There may be a good amount of bugs in the game as of now but I am sure there will be several fixed with the day one patch and future patches which could make this game the best one yet, at least for PS3 and 360.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »