Home

ARIZONA GIVEN SHAFT FOR 3 STRAIGHT YEARS!!!

This is a discussion on ARIZONA GIVEN SHAFT FOR 3 STRAIGHT YEARS!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 09:05 AM   #9
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: ARIZONA GIVEN SHAFT FOR 3 STRAIGHT YEARS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
while I understand you're upset, this probably isn't the best way to voice your displeasure. While pants and helmets are upsetting when wrong, you could be Washington and have the wrong uniform since 2009...
Actually, if you do the math, the Arizona white helmet is from '09 as well.

I'm pretty pissed off for all of the Pac12 guys who attempt to play with their team in the NCAA series of games and have that glaring annoyance staring at them every time their team takes the field.

I seem to remember Alabama having the wrong color facemask (white, now grey) and people having fits and tantrums over that as well. It has been resolved, why not Arizona or Washington?

If it's a licensing issue, TELL US. If it's not, fix it before you alienate an entire fan base from a legitimate BCS conference
Old 07-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #10
Rookie

KCsFinest5's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFOOT999
And also, things like white facemask bars on Arizona tend to be something I forgive. Keep in mind there are 120 something teams.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Uhh what? Do you want your car repair man to have this line of thought when assembling your transmission. "Man there are a lot of parts in there... Welp this is good enough."

If EA wants to put out a product to replicate NCAA football then they should do so accurately and not half-*** certain aspects.

That said, KU's uniforms are also not updated.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #11
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCsFinest5
Uhh what? Do you want your car repair man to have this line of thought when assembling your transmission. "Man there are a lot of parts in there... Welp this is good enough."

If EA wants to put out a product to replicate NCAA football then they should do so accurately and not half-*** certain aspects.

That said, KU's uniforms are also not updated.
You are also trying to compare your car to a video game.

A car only costs like 500x the amount of a game, and, oh, btw, a defect in a car can harm you or someone else...where as a helmet that isn't entirely correct, is just a helmet that isn't an exact replica of a teams helmet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #12
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

god people need to either understand analogies or not do them at all. how does the wrong uniform compare to a car's transmission. if the uniform is wrong it might be an eyesore, but if the transmission is not fixed properly the car won't run right. you gotta pick things that are at least similar in function or importance when making an analogy. like uniforms being wrong and missing a color on your car's paint job.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #13
Rookie

KCsFinest5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneal2001
god people need to either understand analogies or not do them at all. how does the wrong uniform compare to a car's transmission. if the uniform is wrong it might be an eyesore, but if the transmission is not fixed properly the car won't run right. you gotta pick things that are at least similar in function or importance when making an analogy. like uniforms being wrong and missing a color on your car's paint job.
Was it a dumb analogy, sure. But you are taking it way too literally and knew exactly what I meant by it.

I want so badly for this game to be good because I see the potential that a NCAA football game has. Small details like this can be a indicator for a larger systematic problem in the franchise. And after playing the season ticket preview, those problems do run deep.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:32 AM   #14
Rookie

KCsFinest5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
You are also trying to compare your car to a video game.

A car only costs like 500x the amount of a game, and, oh, btw, a defect in a car can harm you or someone else...where as a helmet that isn't entirely correct, is just a helmet that isn't an exact replica of a teams helmet.
Again, taking it way to literally.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »