Home

Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #2 We Knew What to Expect

This is a discussion on Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #2 We Knew What to Expect within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 11:53 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #2 We Knew What to Expect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
People complain about the scrutiny this and Madden gets, but hey what can you expect when there is no competition.
I wish I could give this comment a hundred more thumbs up
Old 07-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #2 We Knew What to Expect

The fact that this is one of the reasons on this list says a whole lot about our faith in ncaa these days (and EA in general)
Old 07-12-2012, 08:38 AM   #11
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6
That's true as we have come to know what to expect. Thanks for showing Miss. State and Ole Miss fans some love in the photo. We play in the SEC, too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #12
Rookie

Dirt DiverX's Arena

OVR: 3
This has to be a joke... same stale gameplay with the same bugs and glitches= good because we expect it?
Old 07-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 9
We knew what to expect because we played the beta all last year...
Old 07-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0
NCaA 13 is the best NCAA game since 06. and it's very good feeling too it. Game play is great and all round game is awesome. won't be Better than madden. But till NCaA 14 and Madden 14 come out in 2013. we have 2 great games to play during football season and i love it. so when i watch cFB on TV i will get the same thing in NCAA 13. same thing with madden 13. you get what you pay for. NCaA fun College Football game that's more life like than any other NCAA video game. Madden 13 you will Get Hard hitting LB's Great QB's and good feel to NFL football. Like you do when you watch it on tv. All in All stop comparing and comeplaining and comparing these game. Enjoy them and have fun playing them because you only live once. waste of life to complain about a video game. when every game has it's BS. and yes the almighty 2k Basketball has flails as well. so just play them and shut up about it. don't like it don't buy it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »