Home

Ncaa football 13 purchase stories

This is a discussion on Ncaa football 13 purchase stories within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #57
Rookie

420 others's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Ncaa football 13 purchase stories

Dad had $47. Pre-Ordered from Amazon. 2 day shipping. Game shipped today. Waiting.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:11 AM   #58
Rookie

illini4life's Arena

OVR: 6

I went to my gamestop at 10am because thats when they were supposed to open. No midnight release for the game this year. Well i got there at 10:05 and nobody was there. Waited and waited and finally someone showed up at like 10:25. So essentially i didnt even get the game, which took 2 minutes to pay for, until 10:50. Took the guy 25 minutes to change and boot up the computers, etc. Oh well i was nice to the guy and stuff. Thats my story.

COLLEGE
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE UofI
Fighting Illini!

MLB
Dodgers!

PSN: coocath110

OSCFL- Purdue Boilermakers
Three yards and a cloud of dust- Kansas St. Wildcats
Old 07-11-2012, 01:15 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
The downside to that is, I caved on my statement I wouldn't buy it on release day.
We're all shocked over here...
Old 07-11-2012, 02:38 AM   #60
Rookie

chlnmtchll's Arena

OVR: 1

Ordered from amazon in May, waited all day with my roommates arrived around 130 and had to almost fight my UPS guy because he said he didnt have a package for my apartment. Long Story short he went to his truck and got my game. So is everyone saying you find 60 dollars in a parking lot you would take it to the store and give it to the cashier and say you found it and hope it gets back to the person who lost it. Walmarts around the world are ********. IF they get screwed so be it. but black out the guys name atleast so he doesnt get fired everyone needs to work i guess.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:15 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I Showed up at Gamestop at about 9:59 this morning, was somewhat still intoxicated. Had just rolled out of bed wearing an undershirt, shorts, and flip flops with the worst case of bed head you have ever seen. I was cupping my hands on the glass outside the store and staring at the employees to be let in.

After i got inside, the clerk asked me if i preordered, i had not, and then tells me the features that i could've gotten for free. Then i demand that i get the features added to my purchase and share my frustration when they cannot be added.

Then i ask the clerk if got the first copy of the day. Turns out i did.
I signed on just to tell you this is one of the funniest things I have ever read.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 04:32 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0

really excited to see this thread.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:43 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0

My NCAA story was 111 people per ordered the game so that was a fun wait. Went home and played it and there's such thing as luck. Why does everyone have to think karma is gonna get him? I would make my friend go up there but I'm not paying 60 bucks for something I got for free
Old 07-11-2012, 05:06 AM   #64
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnmtchll
So is everyone saying you find 60 dollars in a parking lot you would take it to the store and give it to the cashier

No I'd give it to customer service silly I worked in a store similar to that before so I see what people are saying. Usually it is a mistake and someone should say something because if it happens more than once it can effect the whole store and make it a very stressful environment. However (though I doubt this is what happened as its reach) but maybe he did it on purpose. In the store I worked at we had three cashiers get fired for giving tons of customers free stuff or discounts without them having the coupon needed for that discount (guy taped coupon to the bottom of a card and would swipe it whenever it was eligible). Customers enjoy it sure, but I can promise you the company does not.

Wait til bout 6:30-7 pm to get my game (I think im one of the last stops for the UPS man because its always later in the day), then my system would not read the disc though it read other disc. So I filed a repair request with Microsoft, but thankfully I can play it on my brothers though I can't play it as much since its in his room where as mine was in my room.

Last edited by Wilson16NCSU; 07-11-2012 at 05:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »