Home

still no different throwing accuracy

This is a discussion on still no different throwing accuracy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5
still no different throwing accuracy

so its been about 3 years since madden came out with short medium and long range throwing accuracy and ncaa still doesn't have it. is there a reason for this? i mean i can throw and accurate 5 yard pass but not an accurate 40 yard pass. how have they not changed his
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #2
Banned

frod0's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: still no different throwing accuracy

To me this is a non issue. Either a quarterback can place a ball where he wants or he can't. I know this isn't always true but they ratings are always so similar anyways in Madden and in imports. The one stat that really makes sense to me to incorporate is throw on the run since this typically makes more of a difference between QB's. Play action can be tied into awareness I think
Old 07-10-2012, 08:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: still no different throwing accuracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frod0
To me this is a non issue. Either a quarterback can place a ball where he wants or he can't. I know this isn't always true but they ratings are always so similar anyways in Madden and in imports. The one stat that really makes sense to me to incorporate is throw on the run since this typically makes more of a difference between QB's. Play action can be tied into awareness I think
I played the hell out of Madden 12, I liked seeing the ratings but honestly, I don't think they made huge difference in the game. In NCAA if a QB has 40 Throwing Power, and 100 Accuracy his short throws will be pretty good. If someone has 100 Throwing Power and 40 Accuracy...well I think we've all had a recruit like that at one point. The ball gets down field but not near the WR.

I'd like to see some more throwing motions in NCAA before we see these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »