Home

there's 120+ team's... only 4-5 are used online

This is a discussion on there's 120+ team's... only 4-5 are used online within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2012, 03:27 AM   #17
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Yup been this way for years....

Even last year when Florida was B's people thought that must be a all A+ team or they wouldn't play. Being even was to tough of a match I guess... I've been doing great online so far this year but I'm sure it's just been noobs lol
Old 07-11-2012, 03:27 AM   #18
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: there's 120+ team's... only 4-5 are used online

fine some people on places like this or online that will play a mixture of games. I only play people that I know in real life or from another message board I go on
Old 07-11-2012, 03:55 AM   #19
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

In fairness, if I see someone as FSU, or Michigan, I mean, despite the fact that they may be a really legit, lifelong fan of that team, I am going to pick a team that I think gives me a chance to compete.

I ain't saying I am gonna cheese.

I am saying I will pick a comparable roster. FSU, Michigan, whatever, are good teams. People aren't going to play to lose just because your home team is better than their home team.

Basically, as far as guys playing cheese and using glitches/exploits to win, you have a gripe, that is legit, but if you are going to use a good team it doesn't matter if they are your real favorite team or not, the other person has a right to use a good team too.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:11 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

I was worried about this, but it hasnt been a problem for me. I have been playing ranked matches until named rosters come out and it has been good. I usually play as Minnesota and off the top of my head I have faced UTEP, WVU, Michigan, Nebraska, Miami, Ohio st, TCU, Iowa, Iowa state, Tennesse, USC, Penn St and more. Not alot of cheese either. Am having a good experience.

Last edited by TuffJuff; 07-11-2012 at 04:45 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:15 AM   #21
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

cant understand why they cant put in a star matchmaking like fifa does. yeah its not completely perfect but its better then having to fight fire with fire. if you arent familiar, basically 3 star teams only play against other 3 star teams. problem is that some lower star teams are kinda underrated and generally you still end up seeing the same teams picked often there as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 04:36 AM   #22
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly
cant understand why they cant put in a star matchmaking like fifa does. yeah its not completely perfect but its better then having to fight fire with fire. if you arent familiar, basically 3 star teams only play against other 3 star teams. problem is that some lower star teams are kinda underrated and generally you still end up seeing the same teams picked often there as well.

I was wondering this as well (though 3 stars don't always play 3 star teams, though majority of the time they do, they never play five star teams).
Old 07-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #23
Rookie

aspengc8's Arena

I'm a homer and always play with Army. Most of the time people will go and insta-lock a ranked or powerhouse team. No problem.. there's no way a C- team will hang so I'll back out or if they have a mic i'll ask them to match up.

So far I've made 6 new buds online that also play with lower B/C teams. Make sure you friend them and just play ranked games vs them. Had some good wars with a Duke guy and another using Rutgers.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #24
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

just play non ranked or friends. Winning or losing doesn't matter with that, just have fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »