Home

there's 120+ team's... only 4-5 are used online

This is a discussion on there's 120+ team's... only 4-5 are used online within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #41
Rookie

afurry91's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: there's 120+ team's... only 4-5 are used online

I beat michigan and wisconsin with the gophers. The team you use doesn't matter as much as your skill.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #42
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4

Because people think they are great NCAA players when they win with the best teams in the game. Instead, use the worse teams and win...that's what impresses me. Its the 12 year old mentality of must win, must use biggest gun, must glitch, anything for a W. And to some extent its what's wrong with college football, the drive to win by doing anything including sabotaging other conferences, taking illegal and performance enhancing drugs and breaking NCAA rules. Seems to be the American way. Unfortunately.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #43
Banned

Daniels2386's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I beat michigan and wisconsin with the gophers. The team you use doesn't matter as much as your skill.
Ehh your right and wrong.

If your playing a scrub then yea it doesnt matter as much what team you get in comparison to theirs.

You run into problems when you face a formidable opponent that uses Michigan/Wisconsin. You begin to think "Hey I just beat this team with a lesser team, Imma do it again" and it doesnt go so smoothly.

Look at it this way. If you played with even teams on and say you went into 3OT's. Lose/Win is beside the point. The point being you just had a helluva game...correct? Ok so now your playing that SAME guy. You-Minn...Him-Mich/Wisc (even teams off). In every area that his CPU is better than your CPU he has the advantage. So if theres 22 positions on both sides of the ball and his CPU is better than your CPU at 70%-80% of them, whos going to be winning a majority of those battles? Obviously you cant control everyone. This is the logic behind me saying people play so scared and have no confidence in their abilities.

With confidence comes comfort and when you get comfortable bad things tend to happen.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

It's sad to see this happen, but it does as everyone else has said. As others have suggested I too wish for a different ranking/stat system other than win-loss.

Some of the best games I've ever played with my friends are games in with both teams were C- across the board. It really is true that poorer players use better teams to cover up their deficiencies. Only if they realized you don't need to be A across the board to have a good game and a good time.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #45
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

You only get 1 point for underdog win. SMH so far I've played with Oregon state, West Virginia, Clemson, and Air force 2x. AF offense has been one of my favorite for a couple years now. Mix of triple option, and shotgun = angry opponents with A schools lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »