Home

NCAA 13 How's your RTG player working out?

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 How's your RTG player working out? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW
NCAA 13 How's your RTG player working out?

Didn't see one started yet, so thought I would start one.

Created a Speedster RB just to get a feel for the new season.

Originally set at AA with game speed at slow with jdaniels sliders. Played first game in my HS season and realized that even at slow speed, the play was fast. Set the speed down to real slow and seemed to be about what slow was last year.

Played my first game and got over 100 yards rushing and a few receps for about 50 yards.

Started playing the second game and decided to super sim the rest of the game. After the game, I was bumped up to a 3* recruit. Got a few scholarship offers. Played the opening kickoff of the third game and then simmed it until the end. Became a 5* recruit after that. I found out that if I play at least one play in the game and then sim the rest of it, I will get scholarship offers each week. Each week I get offers from all the 4-6* schools.

I know it takes away from playing the game, but if you're just interested in getting to playing the college games, this is one way to do it.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »