Home

Instant replays on ice.

This is a discussion on Instant replays on ice. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #17
Rookie

bdes's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Instant replays on ice.

I too have noticed the same problem. I was actually going to make my own post of it because like mentioned I hadnt seen this mentioned anywhere. I thought it was just my Xbox or something but this irritates me quite a bit especially when it continuiously reoccurs in some games. I pray they patch this soon because it truly takes quite a bit from the experience.

It's like how did they not notice this during testing? It's a seemingly noticible problem...
Old 07-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #18
Rookie

bdes's Arena

Are you guys also seeing very awkward/unrealistic releases by the QB when he is throwing the ball? Like sometimes the ball doesn't even have a spiral?
Old 07-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdes
Are you guys also seeing very awkward/unrealistic releases by the QB when he is throwing the ball? Like sometimes the ball doesn't even have a spiral?
Yes, but again I don't see it on other peoples highlights.

I'm installing the game to my hard drive now to see if it makes a difference. Mine has also starting freezing.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdes

The ball shouldn't always be a spiral. In fact i wish there were less spirals like in real life...
Old 07-17-2012, 06:19 PM   #21
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico526
I've read quite a bit of the impressions thread and haven't seen anything mentioned. Have any of you noticed the instant replays seem like they are ice skating? The gameplay animations are great but the instant replays seem like the players don't have any gravity effecting them. I don't remember this in 12. It doesn't happen on every replay and it's not a gamebreaker but it does take away quite a but of the presentation for me.

Sent from my Photon4G using Tapatalk 2
It's the new skating physics from NHL 13 that ended up by mistake in NCAA 13. Will get fix in a patch!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #22
Rookie

bdes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major9
The ball shouldn't always be a spiral. In fact i wish there were less spirals like in real life...
It's not even like that though... The ball somehow gets thrown by the qb even though he doesn't make a throwing motion and it looks extremely buggy/glitchy..
Old 07-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1
It's not the lack of spiral so much. I noticed the ball sometimes comes out and doesn't even look like it was in the qbs hand.

On a different note, I just finished installing the game to my hard drive and played a half with Vandy vs Ole Miss and the replays look 100 percent better for me. I really hope that it wasn't just coincidence. I will look at it more later on tonight when I have more time.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #24
Rookie

War34Eagle's Arena

My conclusion is that certain animations are glitched. I think every throw, certain cuts, and certain catches are skipped, so the player goes straight from pre-throw to post-throw without actually throwing the ball, and the ball will sail down the field. If that makes sense

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »