Home

Game freezes every time I load my dynasty

This is a discussion on Game freezes every time I load my dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 08:48 AM   #41
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Game freezes every time I load my dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCard
It might be a good idea of the OP to edit his thread title to read "W/Workaround". At least a few of these freezing issues can be overcome. I know it doesn't fix all of them but hey a little is better than none.
The OP's problem sounds like it's actually different. He stated he can't even load his dynasty so the title is correct for his problem. My guess is he's screwed, corrupted file probably.

For the problems everyone else is discussing, has anyone with Autosave turned off seen this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #42
Rookie

KCsFinest5's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decker40
I had this issue to. My workaround was to unplug the ethernet cord from my xbox and start up the game. Has worked everytime for me. Once the coin toss is over, i plug it back in and connect to live.
I connect wirelessly to XBL. I restarted my xbox multiple times. Uninstalled and installed on HD. No luck. I'll try the scouting "fix" when I get home today.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:54 AM   #43
Rookie

mlg1906's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah...same thing happened to me last night. I fixed it (or it fixed itself) when I did the following:

1. Reset Xbox
2. Load Dynasty
3. Instead of going straight to that week's game, I poked around a bit (i.e. Check out my recruitment board, viewed my team stats, read game stories, etc.)
4. Then I went to play that week's game...loaded fine and didn't have any more problems.

NCAA - Louisville Cardinals
NCAA - Auburn Tigers
NFL - Carolina Panthers
Old 07-13-2012, 08:57 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

So I started another dynasty, exited out of it, and tried to reload it.

It worked.

So then I exited out tried to load my dynasty that was freezing.

It worked.

Yay.

I went to start my next game.

It froze.

FML
Old 07-13-2012, 09:04 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 6

I did all of my scouting and recruiting the night before. Loaded up my dynasty, freezes every time while loading week 2. I'd love to have someone's quality control job, must be a piece of cake.

I had already used all of my scouting and recruiting points, I've triggered auto saves, etc. I guess I'll poke around in my dynasty and see if that makes a difference. I'm not spending 72 hours looking for a workaround. They either need to fix this, or offer customers their money back for a defective game. Or I simply won't buy another title from this group.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #46
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain
So I started another dynasty, exited out of it, and tried to reload it.

It worked.

So then I exited out tried to load my dynasty that was freezing.

It worked.

Yay.

I went to start my next game.

It froze.

FML
When at least that's progress. Now maybe one of the other fixes will work for you.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:10 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCsFinest5
I connect wirelessly to XBL. I restarted my xbox multiple times. Uninstalled and installed on HD. No luck. I'll try the scouting "fix" when I get home today.
can you turn off your wireless in the system settings and then load the game up and see if it freezes?
Old 07-13-2012, 09:13 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGA14
I did all of my scouting and recruiting the night before. Loaded up my dynasty, freezes every time while loading week 2. I'd love to have someone's quality control job, must be a piece of cake.

I had already used all of my scouting and recruiting points, I've triggered auto saves, etc. I guess I'll poke around in my dynasty and see if that makes a difference. I'm not spending 72 hours looking for a workaround. They either need to fix this, or offer customers their money back for a defective game. Or I simply won't buy another title from this group.

Try my suggestion of running the game while not connected to xbox live. If you wired in unplug your connection and if wirelessly, turn it off and try. My ND dynasty was freezing every time during the 2nd week and i tried that and it worked for me. This coming after i had used all scouting and recruiting options. It also froze a couple weeks after week 2 and i was able to get through it by disconnecting from xbox live.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »