Home

Best 3 * Teams for Dynasty

This is a discussion on Best 3 * Teams for Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best 3 * Teams for Dynasty

I am in a 3* online dynasty and need to choose a team that I could build into a power house. Mississippi State and Cal are taken. I run a multiple type of offense but my play calling tends to be more spread oriented. I would like to get a team with good recruiting pitches. I need help I am considering these teams: USF, Baylor, Texas Tech, Ole Miss, UCF, Houston, Arizona, Arizona State, and Hawaii any ideas? I really like USF or Baylor but I am wondering if I can recruit to either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best 3 * Teams for Dynasty

I think your best bet would to go with any teams from the Major Pipeline states like FL, TX, CA, or even OH. If you have any of those states in your pipeline then your chances of landing some 5 and 4* recruits increases "exponentially" (Stephen A. Smith Voice).

I would probably go with either USF or Texas Tech. If your going to play up tempo then go with Texas Tech they are known for that style of play.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would strongly consider SMU. Stud senior RB, a couple of 80+ young RBs behind him. A stable of QBs with THP and THA in the upper 80s. The CBs are pretty good, and the rest of the defense is good a relatively young.

Add in the fact that the school is in Texas, and you've got a good recruiting pipeline.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
Rookie

I am a USF alum, but the folks at EA did a number on the USF roster and pitches. To have lower ratings than UCF across the board is laughable, but EA is located in UCF territory and has been jealous of USF for years. Anyway, it makes them a tough choice for a Dynasty this year. FIU is pretty interesting.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #5
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Louisville is good for pipeline states: Florida, Ohio, Georgia, and Kentucky. They're really close on Texas as well.

The starting team isn't too bad either if you like mobile QBs, and the skill positions are pretty solid combined with the fact the team is extremely young.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #6
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataBull
I am a USF alum, but the folks at EA did a number on the USF roster and pitches. To have lower ratings than UCF across the board is laughable, but EA is located in UCF territory and has been jealous of USF for years. Anyway, it makes them a tough choice for a Dynasty this year. FIU is pretty interesting.
I hear ya about some one doing a number on the ratings. Miss. State has a potential All American DB and the only thing they changed from last year was that they added 3 to his awareness from 85 to 88 and he is only 88 OVR. Go figure? It makes it hard to succeed with them online and the other ratings on the team were bad enough.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
Rookie

San Diego State for the Cali pipeline.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
Rookie

Tdgsport27's Arena

Texas Tech, Arizona State or USF in that order. All have nice stadiums, Tech has a great offense, ASU has a great defense and USF is in Florida. All these schools have the ability to contend and recruit with the best of them. And given the guys you're playing against selected East* Coast and West Coast teams I'd go with Tech, probably less of a chance you compete for recruits and not to mention Texas has a massive amount of talent to choose from. Anyways it's you're choice Brother, whomever you pick go get that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »