Home

Does NCAA Football 13Have Completely Pre-determined Outcomes?

This is a discussion on Does NCAA Football 13Have Completely Pre-determined Outcomes? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 11:53 PM   #9
Rookie

ClemTiger's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Does NCAA Football 13Have Completely Pre-determined Outcomes?

It definitely exist. The two games I've lost on heisman difficulty I've had double digit leads only to magically start tossing picks all over the field and the CPU becoming unstoppable.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:56 PM   #10
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
So has anyone came back from multiple scores down to beat the CPU?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-12-2012, 11:57 PM   #11
Banned

Aoyoc's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemTiger
It definitely exist. The two games I've lost on heisman difficulty I've had double digit leads only to magically start tossing picks all over the field and the CPU becoming unstoppable.
I've noticed similar things get weird in my games too. More drops, more picks, and more sacks. It's almost like as the game progresses the CPU players stats increase/ramp up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 12:06 AM   #12
Rookie

adamcsay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
I've done it twice in year one thus far. I'm in week 6 right now, but I was down 24-0 at the half against Baylor in week 1 (SMU) and came back to beat them 27-24. Then I just finished up a game against TCU where I was down 27-0 and beat them 37-30. Though I will say I'm playing as an OC and simmed through defense.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:08 AM   #13
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
In my history with EA football games, I have had some comebacks that felt pretty spoon-fed and cheesy. Not fun at all. I have had games were I have sucked, and really deserved to lose. But all of a sudden I'll get a freebie kick return where defenders don't come within 15 yards of me. Then I'll get a courtesy pick-6 by a CPU teammate where I have the daunting task of holding up on the control stick for a TD. Despite struggling with the passing game in the first half, all of a sudden I can lob up passes into triple coverage for completions.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:33 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemTiger
maybe when you have double digit leads you should try to start running the ball like a normal team would...
Old 07-13-2012, 12:44 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10
I was playing on my Miami Hurricane's Dynasty today, and I finally started my first game against Boston College after spending 2 hours recruiting. I play on All-American difficulty, 15 min qtrs, play clock on.

At first, I had a huge 24-7 lead half way through the second quarter... Then things started getting a little weird.

My receivers started dropping obscene amounts of passes. I mean, just consecutive wide open pass drops. Halfway through the third, my QB was only 9/23, with 200 yes, and 1 pick. From there, I decided to Supersim, only to have BC create a comeback, and UM was only able to win by 3, after letting them come back to score 47.

I feel like that was gonna happen regardless...
The problem is there is a glitch in the supersim. The CPU offense will always score a TD in one or two plays. Why? Go into supersim and watch a play or two on defense and you'll see why. It's freakin weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 12:55 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 0

to me the outcomes don't feel predermined. I have had every type of game possible. I do think sometimes for whatever reason the cpu gets a boost, whether it be some type of momentum programming, or something else. I have played games where the cpu came out could do nothing wrong, for example in a dynasty game on last year 's game, I was playing pitt in one of the lesser bowls , playing with UAB, they jumped out to a 21-0 lead on me, and my player could not tackle,.block or catch, to save their lives. Then all of a sudden it settled down and I was slowly able to come back over the course of the rest of the game and win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »