Home

Anyone using UTSA?

This is a discussion on Anyone using UTSA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #9
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone using UTSA?

I started one with them and am loving it. Yea the running back is horrible, but they have lots of young talent across the board. I use their playbook on offense and defense, and offensively i use a lot of shotgun option reads, and speed options. The QB is a beast at running the ball. Plus, if you ignore changing the schedule like i did, then you end up with your first 4 games against the generic FCS teams.
So far im 5-1, with my only loss against Rice in a shootout. They magically became unstoppable in the last 5 minutes of the 4th....
Old 07-13-2012, 11:53 AM   #10
Rookie

smcamp3's Arena

OVR: 2

That's awesome, now are they an Independent? I wanna say I heard they were moving to the WAC or MWC in a year, I may be wrong though.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #11
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0

For those worried about uniforms, I have a suggestion. You could create a new UTSA in Teambuilder, with the types of uniforms you want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #12
Rookie

EKUSabre's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcamp3
That's awesome, now are they an Independent? I wanna say I heard they were moving to the WAC or MWC in a year, I may be wrong though.
They are in the WAC in game

College: 21 Time OVC Champs Eastern Kentucky University
MLB: San Diego Padres
NFL: San Diego Chargers
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
Old 07-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Any particular reason?
Personal reasons. An indirect insignificant tie to my favorite team Missouri State
Old 07-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #14
Rookie

smcamp3's Arena

OVR: 2

Does anyone know if the rosters that are currently out are pretty accurate for UTSA? Or should I wait until the OS ones come out.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #15
Rookie

Tdgsport27's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Does anyone know if the rosters that are currently out are pretty accurate for UTSA? Or should I wait until the OS ones come out.
That's you're call on the rosters, I'm using the XIz Gone RainX and it's doing it's job, I know a kid on the team and he's not in there but he's probably not good enough to be on the game anyway. I'm in an online dynasty with them, my buddy is Tx State. We don't play FCS teams in dynasty (not as fun & we play on Heisman) and I'm 3-1 with my only loss, a massacre, to Miami. The QB is your saving grace, the starting running back is bad but just wait till you get to your second string guys. Keep you're catching on conservative and you're running, eliminate turnovers, play keep away and you should be good. As for defense there are a couple studs in the front seven, depending on you're playing style you can be awful or at least decent defensively. Texas is your pipeline in recruiting exploit it. I hope I gave you some insight to playing with UTSA, I'm excited about the future with this team and that's what matters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
They are in the WAC on the game but next season they are going into C-USA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »