Home

Which Team: Decisions decisions....

This is a discussion on Which Team: Decisions decisions.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Which Team: Decisions decisions....

Ok you guys i need all of your help. I am going to be joining an online dynasty when the rosters drop and need to decide on what team to choose. The other 3 in the dynasty have already chosen Texas, Michigan, and Alabama. I want a good team with a fast paced offense and good young talent. I was thinking Oregon because of the jerseys. Plus i was thinking with all of those east/midwest teams i should be able to dominate cali/west coast. What do you think? Oh yeah and good jerseys is a must.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9
re: Which Team: Decisions decisions....

TCU... you're welcome.

Just joined the BIG 12 and are all the things you asked for.

NBA: Dallas Mavericks
MLB: Texas Rangers
NCAA: Baylor

Producer/Graphic Artist/Animator-CBS
Old 07-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thbends
TCU... you're welcome.

Just joined the BIG 12 and are all the things you asked for.

i think texas pretty much owns the state as in recruiting wise.. i think with somewhere on the west coast i should be able to build more talent. I like TCU's style though!! Just cant wear Purple im sorry.. im a packer fan.. we hate the color purple with a passion haha
Old 07-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfbball04
i think texas pretty much owns the state as in recruiting wise.. i think with somewhere on the west coast i should be able to build more talent. I like TCU's style though!! Just cant wear Purple im sorry.. im a packer fan.. we hate the color purple with a passion haha
Good one! As a Packer fan also, if the Vikings ever go to green, I'll start hating green and ask the Packers to move to purple. So I guess it as more to do with the Viqueens than the color!
Old 07-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBeaule04
Good one! As a Packer fan also, if the Vikings ever go to green, I'll start hating green and ask the Packers to move to purple. So I guess it as more to do with the Viqueens than the color!
here's to hoping that never happens!! haha what team do you think i should roll with? have you started a Wisconsin dynasty yet? im in my 3rd year and have built them in to a powerhouse.. Might wait for the rosters to drop and start off with a 1* and build my way up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #6
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Decisions decisions....

I am not a huge fan of purple myself however they are dynamic, growing, and in the state of Texas where there is major talent. UT does well but doesn't own the state.

Sounds like you need to take Oregon.
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
MLB: Texas Rangers
NCAA: Baylor

Producer/Graphic Artist/Animator-CBS
Old 07-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #7
Rookie

Re: Decisions decisions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thbends
I am not a huge fan of purple myself however they are dynamic, growing, and in the state of Texas where there is major talent. UT does well but doesn't own the state.

Sounds like you need to take Oregon.
yeah thats what im thinking.. USC is too boring for me and am not really fond of the pro style offense
Old 07-13-2012, 01:08 PM   #8
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Which Team: Decisions decisions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfbball04
here's to hoping that never happens!! haha what team do you think i should roll with? have you started a Wisconsin dynasty yet? im in my 3rd year and have built them in to a powerhouse.. Might wait for the rosters to drop and start off with a 1* and build my way up
I'm a Packer fan living in Montreal, so I got no ties whatsoever with the Wisconsin state football. Right now, I'm waiting for a complete roster from OS to get started and I experiment few teams. Got one started with the Pre-Release with Florida State, Wisconsin and Northwestern. Right now, I'm playing with UMASS just to see how it is to play with a 1* team.

As for your choice, from what you listed your friend takes, I would go with either USC or Oregon. USC running a pro offense (it fits more my style than Oregon offense) while Oregon is plain spectacular to play with.

I guess that if you like the Packers, choosing the Green and Yellow would be a fit!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »