Home

If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it Be?

This is a discussion on If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it Be? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2012, 01:15 PM   #57
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG89
Are you a college football fan that makes a video game, or are you a person that just makes a college football game?
I think they are very casual fans that just happen to make video games. That's the vibe I get.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #58
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Why are there locked controls in the game?

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2012, 01:19 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 1
Why is there no open beta?

I understand that some of these bugs may not have been seen in house, because no amount of testing is as good as a release in terms of bugs produced.

So why not release a beta that allows the users to find some of these harder bugs and report them so they get fixed.

Many games do this and it leads to a more polished product in the end.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:19 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it

Have you ever considered implementing a "lock on" button for NCAA Football primarily allowing DBs/Safeties and WRs to jostle for position before and after the ball is in the air? This would add a new level of realism emulating what is actually "IN THE GAME" (If it's in the game, it's in the game [Sound familiar???]). I'd like to see my WRs fight for the ball (and vice versa DBs) instead of the DB riding my WR during the entire route and the WR ALLOWING the DB to cut directly in front of him to intercept the ball.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #61
Baseball King

bobtrain's Arena

OVR: 10

Will RTG Coach Logic be patched. I know a lot in these forums asked for it to be harder, but now it's very unrealistic. The current logic system just doesn't make any sense. As a QB you get +12 on a TD throw, minus -40 on a sack and -100 on an INT. It's unbalanced. I would be fine with the current logic, but the problem is you can't audible and there have been multiple instances where the CPU AI calls a naked bootleg 4 times in a row resulting in 2 sacks. In one practice I went from starting to 3rd string. Never in the history has a player gone from starter to 3rd string because of one bad practice. So.... Will it be patched with better logic in place?

MLB: Milwaukee Brewers
NFL: Green Bay Packers
CFB: Minnesota Gophers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #62
Rookie

Do you plan to hire beta testers for '14?
Old 07-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #63
Rookie

Do you think the pros outweigh the cons in having a 1 year development cycle? Are you satisfied with the product that you put out every year?

They would have to answer honestly
Old 07-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #64
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

I've had just about enough of the snarky, underhanded insults people are trying to pass off as "questions". If you can't formulate your question in an articulate manner and not try to demean or bash, you won't be posting in this or any thread much longer. Keep this on track as we are trying to conduct a podcast to get your questions answered.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »