Home

Do they QC these games at all???

This is a discussion on Do they QC these games at all??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Do they QC these games at all???

WE are the QA team.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 13

I've only seen the CPU sacked once on a screen pass...maybe you should use some sliders/stop playing on Varsity.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

i stopped caring about the quality of NCAA and NFL a long time ago.. Now i just expect a bug ridden game. But IMO the bugs arent that great or that bad to prevent me from buying it. Recruiting and dynasty mode keep me going in NCAA i havent enjoyed a Madden since Eddie George was on the cover
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfbball04
some of you gamers are so picky imo.. why cant you just take the good things out of a game? like the recruiting.. and in my opinion the game play isnt THAT bad.. plus no one twisted your arm to spend your $60. Plus there is a feed back and glitches and bugs thread for this. Im sure EA Sports knows about all of these issues. But do you think they really care when they are sitting on the beaches of the bahamas drinking their fruity drinks right now? I mean cmon.. theyve been putting out crap since Next Gen came out.. yet they are the top grossing sports franchise
I love the recruiting, but when I try to play my dynasty and can't because it freezes that is a problem (I reported this, along with many others in the bugs and glitches thread during early release). Just saying that is something that should have been caught and fixed. Not really being that picky. Picky would be saying something like random team's numbers are one font size too small or something like that.

I am sure they are working on a patch, but iirc last year patches proved to be more trouble than good, so there is that worry too.

Old 07-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by freernnur5
I love the recruiting, but when I try to play my dynasty and can't because it freezes that is a problem (I reported this, along with many others in the bugs and glitches thread during early release). Just saying that is something that should have been caught and fixed. Not really being that picky. Picky would be saying something like random team's numbers are one font size too small or something like that.

I am sure they are working on a patch, but iirc last year patches proved to be more trouble than good, so there is that worry too.
yeha my game doesnt freeze so i dont have that issue.. i wonder what causes it. if my game froze i probably would be pissed too.. thats the only huge problem ive read on this forum.. do you have an older ps3 or xbox?
Old 07-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfbball04
yeha my game doesnt freeze so i dont have that issue.. i wonder what causes it. if my game froze i probably would be pissed too.. thats the only huge problem ive read on this forum.. do you have an older ps3 or xbox?
No I have a brand new one, and this issue, doesn't happen all the time. I had it week 5 of my dynasty in year 1. Some had it the first game. Some had it in years 2+ of their dynasty. So it is a weird one to reproduce, which makes a little more sense as to why it was not caught in house.

Old 07-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
No I have a brand new one, and this issue, doesn't happen all the time. I had it week 5 of my dynasty in year 1. Some had it the first game. Some had it in years 2+ of their dynasty. So it is a weird one to reproduce, which makes a little more sense as to why it was not caught in house.
hmm im in year 3 and havent caught it yet.. fingers crossed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #16
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Try this thread. It MAY provide some answers

Freeze Thread
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »