Home

RTG RB Problems

This is a discussion on RTG RB Problems within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1
RTG RB Problems

This only applies to the high school season and I am playing on All-American, no sliders. I've played 4 games so far as a Balanced RB (also playing SS) I turned Fatigue off because I was getting tired too fast to miss plays in 5 (or is it 4) minute quarters. My main problem right now is the CPU's defense is too fast. I don't mean just the game speed but the fact that I am getting ran down EASY by LBs. However, I am still racking up a lot of yards but I just can't out run anybody, it is just because my blocking has been good and I run to the right places. I know my RB is balanced but he should still be able to out run LBs especially my game against a team with a weak defense but they were still just as fast, only difference was the line held their blocks longer.

My guess to this problem is that everyone has the same or very similar speed ratings. I want to be faster but I feel it is kind of cheap to play on Varsity because I still want a challenge. Does anyone know if RB Ability in the sliders changes the speed of the RB at all or is it just more broken tackles?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »