Home

Can't Sprint On Defense (RTG)

This is a discussion on Can't Sprint On Defense (RTG) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can't Sprint On Defense (RTG)

It won't allow me to sprint on the defensive side of the ball, nor go after the interception when pressing the catch button in Road To Glory Mode. It's pretty annoying. Anybody else experiencing this problem? It also wont let me sprint when returning kicks or punts. Auto-Sprint doesn't even work on Special Teams or Defense for me. I'm playing on PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #2
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Can't Sprint On Defense (RTG)

I'm not having a problem sprinting. I turned Auto Sprint off, but I am having problems intercepting balls on defense. First of all Straffe does not work because of the stupid/unrealistic Reaction Time. But the even bigger problem is what you said that my SS will not jump to intercept a pass. This has cost me 2 Touchdowns against my defense in HUGE situations. I wouldn't expect a fix either because EA obviously doesn't give a crap about RTG.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
Rookie

I usually don't get involved in the RTG mode. I pretty much use NCAA to move over draft classes, so I've been waiting on the rosters to start my Dynasty. I'm just using RTG to pass the time, but I don't even want to play it now that I'm having these issues. They should let you use the regular camera angles as well. I play with the cornerback in the regular game mode anyway. I hate the stupid angles, and no options to change it. You're right, they really must not care.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezBurna
I pretty much use NCAA to move over draft classes, so I've been waiting on the rosters to start my Dynasty.
uhhh.. sorry to break it to ya.. but EA made it so you cant transfer draft classes from NCAA to Madden anymore..
Old 07-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkende112233
uhhh.. sorry to break it to ya.. but EA made it so you cant transfer draft classes from NCAA to Madden anymore..
That was my favorite part of his post lol

On, On, On, To Victory!!

Gamertag: stewgilligan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 10:20 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkende112233
This game might end up back where it came from soon then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »