Home

Offline Dynasty off season freezing?

This is a discussion on Offline Dynasty off season freezing? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Offline Dynasty off season freezing?

My supersim freezing issue was as the OC and if i scored a touchdown in the fourth quarter the game would freeze right after that. I am not sure what happens if you supersim the whole thing.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #10
Rookie

I have probably read 300 pages of glitches about this game
Old 07-24-2012, 07:22 PM   #11
Rookie

I have the same issue as the OP. I've made two offline dynasties and playd every game. During the off-season the game freezes during cut players. It must be due to the rosters I'm choosing, though; I've tried two different rosters. This is the most annoying thing ever. I wasted weeks playing the first season of two offline dynasties, but I can't even advance to year 2. Buying this game was a bad decision.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 12:46 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

I also have the same exact issue. In the offseason, it is freezing between cut players and custom conferences. It gets to Troy every time and freezes. Online dynasty with teambuilder teams and custom playbooks. Just reading that tells me that I am screwed.

I tried to retire from the dyansty and reload it. No dice- same error on Troy. It doesn't appear that you can transfer an online dynasty offline anymore either. I would try that also if it was available. Next, I will add a "new player" to Troy to look at their roster and see if anything pops out.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #13
Rookie

I asked this question in a chat session with EA help and this is what the representative said:

Manish: Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Manish how may I help you?
you: Hey Manish. Thanks for chating with me today. I had a question about the in game play of NCAA 13 and I was wondering if you could assist me.
you: I've made an offline dynasty with a custom team I created in TeamBuilder. Every time the season ends, my game freezes when advancing past the cut players section of the off season.
you: I've tried restarting 3 times with 3 different teams and 3 different rosters, but the problem keeps occuring. Do you know a way I can fix this so I can play the game to completion. It's a shame that I can't play more than one season in dynasty. :-(
Manish: Okay.
Manish: I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I'll do my best to address your concern.
Manish: I understand your concern. I will do my best to help you.
Manish: Would you mind, if I place your chat on hold for couple of minutes to look into the issue?
you: Not a problem my friend.
Manish: Thank you.
you: I appreciate you looking into this for me.
Manish: I'm still looking into your issue. Thanks for your patience.
you: Thanks for the update Manish. I'll wait patienly.
Manish: Okay.
Manish: Thank you for waiting. I appreciate your patience.
Manish: Have you performed any troubleshooting steps so far?
Manish: Deron, try to perform the steps.
you: I've tried different systems because first I thought it was my system. Then I tried different games for I took back the original disc I had. Then I tried other tips such as changing the name of the saved file for the dynasty, but nothing seems to work.
you: Are there other steps that I haven't tried yet?
Manish: There may be some corrupt files on your system. Let’s try to delete these files by following the steps below:
Manish: 1. Press the PS button on the controller to enter the PLAYSTATION 3 XBM (XrossMediaBar).
Manish: 2. Select the Game tab.
Manish: 3. Select the Game Data Utility and press the X button.
Manish: 4. Select your game
Manish: 5. Find and delete all the files listed.
Manish: Try this.
you: Ok I can try that. When I tried different rosters I preformed this step for I deleted my original saved files for the dynasties and I deleted my original roster. Should I delete my profile too?
Manish: It will delete your offline data.
you: It's unforunate that I have to delete my lastest dynasty and replay all 12 weeks at 7 min quarters again, but if it'll let me advance past the off season I will try it.
Manish:
Manish: The best way to get this information straight to our developers is through the forums.The Developers review the forums regularly as it is the best way to gather suggestions for
Manish: the games and improvise them.
you: Maybe they didn't catch it, but for me I paid for a game that doesn't do what was advertised. I can't play the game to completion because of a bug/glitch in development.
you: I've purchased NCAA Football 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, and now 13, but this is the first time I've run into this issue.
Manish: I understand that.
Manish: I apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused, but the question you’ve submitted
Manish: seems to be related to the mechanics of playing the game. Due to the high volume of
Manish: contacts we receive, Customer Support is only able to assist with issues related to billing
Manish: and accounts and of a technical nature, such as error messages, game lock-ups, or game
Manish: crashes.
you: I understand that.
you: Perhaps you know of a place I can return my game for a refund until some of these fixes are addressed?
Manish: Yes, you can contact to PSN STORE for this.
you: Ok. I didn't purchase the game through the PSN store, though I will seek assistance from them.
Manish: Where did you purchase the game from?
you: Walmart.
Manish: Please contact them and Most of our developers take their leads from the forums so please post this issue on the
Manish: Forums.
you: Ok Thanks Manish.
Manish: You are welcome.
Manish: Thank you for contacting EA. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
you: No sir. Take care.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Figured out a workaround that caused other issues. I advanced online using the ea sports website. The next season 4 teams had no players and lose every game by 200-0. When you go the roster, no players are listed. I guess Troy and others received the death penalty bug in dynasty. Also,my coach goals automatically failed or passed week one. Hopefully, I can keep my job and failing those goals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »