Home

Online: Encrochment issues?

This is a discussion on Online: Encrochment issues? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Online: Encrochment issues?

I play strictly online and have been noticing outrageous amounts of encroachment calls being made when my opponent does his fake snaps, its a very high rate and turns me off from playing this game. I have tried it myself and if you want to call it glitchy, then be my guest as that's exactly what it boils down to even when you are the home team.

Who tests these games for them?

I'm loving the game but seems like everyone is doing this now and its becoming an issue with how I feel about the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4
re: Online: Encrochment issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
I play strictly online and have been noticing outrageous amounts of encroachment calls being made when my opponent does his fake snaps, its a very high rate and turns me off from playing this game. I have tried it myself and if you want to call it glitchy, then be my guest as that's exactly what it boils down to even when you are the home team.

Who tests these games for them?

I'm loving the game but seems like everyone is doing this now and its becoming an issue with how I feel about the game

Go into the Defensive adjustments menu which is L2 or left trigger after choosing your play and before the snap and put your D line to conservative. Against the AI on All American you can have it on Aggressive because the AI never fake snaps. And if you want to know who tests the game, go to the credits...they have all the game testers names listed.

Last edited by slick1ru2; 07-15-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Online: Encrochment issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru2
Go into the Offensive adjustments menu which is L2 or left trigger after choosing your play and before the snap and put your D line to conservative. Against the AI on All American you can have it on Aggressive because the AI never fake snaps. And if you want to know who tests the game, go to the credits...they have all the game testers names listed.
I'll give it a shot, thanks, I always kept it balanced.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #4
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Online: Encrochment issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
I'll give it a shot, thanks, I always kept it balanced.

Its definitely different than last year. This year, Strip Ball on aggressive means many more broken tackles and hardly any FF. Last year it meant tons of FF and some plays with extra yards given away as your defender rode the ball carrier trying to strip the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »