Home

The Missing Week

This is a discussion on The Missing Week within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
The Missing Week

Anyone else notice that Conference Championship Week is now Week 14 instead of Week 15 like it has been? This results in one less bye, and decreased schedule flexibility.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 09:42 PM   #2
Rookie

THE YAMA's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: The Missing Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Anyone else notice that Conference Championship Week is now Week 14 instead of Week 15 like it has been? This results in one less bye, and decreased schedule flexibility.
Interesting, I haven't started up a dynasty so I have not looked at scheduling yet. However, I don't normally customize this schedule so hopefully this doesn't affect me too much.
NHL: Tampa Bay Lightning
NCAA: UCF Knights
FIFA: Real Madrid CF

XBL Gamertag: THE YAMA
Old 07-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

There will be 15 weeks once you get to year 2 most of the time. It's actually slightly random, but the overwhelming majority of the time, you get 15. Conference championship games should be week 14. The only game that should ever be in week 15 should be Army-Navy, but the game doesn't do this right. They have a bunch of weird matchups in week 15 and then Week 1 tends to have just a few games. CCG in 14 is correct, it's the random future schedules that are wrong.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #4
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10

My dynasty showed a week 15 and then the Conference Championship games. So I simmed through both (didn't have a game week 15 and with no conference championship games at all I didn't play that week either) and it simmed all the bowls. I also noticed that again some teams only played 11 games. My dynasty froze in the off-season and could not be salvaged.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 13
Icon11 Re: The Missing Week

This kind of stuff and more has become what EA football has become. EA has become more known for its hype than how great it thinks it used to be. Basketball and soccer are well more advanced than this system that prides itself on mediocrity than stellar perfection.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »