Home

Auto Passing Does Not Work!

This is a discussion on Auto Passing Does Not Work! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Auto Passing Does Not Work!

The auto passing feature does not work. I was playing two player and my qb wasn't passing just bouncing up and down like an idiot and what do you know...sacked. So I thought, maybe a fluke thing. No... he did it again, and again, and again.

I tried only playing one player and the first two plays he passed on his own. Then the rest of his passing plays he just stood there getting sacked everytime. Anyone else...?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Auto Passing Does Not Work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
The auto passing feature does not work. I was playing two player and my qb wasn't passing just bouncing up and down like an idiot and what do you know...sacked. So I thought, maybe a fluke thing. No... he did it again, and again, and again.

I tried only playing one player and the first two plays he passed on his own. Then the rest of his passing plays he just stood there getting sacked everytime. Anyone else...?
You do have auto passing turned on correct? Off is the default setting under controller settings.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:20 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
You do have auto passing turned on correct? Off is the default setting under controller settings.
Yeah, I checked it several times. Even turned it off to see if it was reversed. Then turned it back on and it still didn't work.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

It works fine for me, Murray just had an awesome game in my UGA dynasty. You have to be sure to not touch the controls. If you move your qb manually you take control of him completely. Only take control of your qb if you need to avoid rushes and gain positive yards
Old 07-16-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
It works fine for me, Murray just had an awesome game in my UGA dynasty. You have to be sure to not touch the controls. If you move your qb manually you take control of him completely. Only take control of your qb if you need to avoid rushes and gain positive yards
Yeah, I was cautious of that too. When this was happening I made sure I wasn't touching the controller.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #6
Pro

Anyone else seeing this?
Old 07-17-2012, 09:08 AM   #7
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

OVR: 4

I believe there may be a problem when playing two players and using auto pass. I did not research it thoroughly, but it seems when you go into the menus on two player you are only able to change User 1's controls.

It's like you can't get to User 2's game controls to change them.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #8
Pro

Just played a half when I got home from work and I had no problems with auto passing. I was very cautious about not pressing the snap button too hard. Maybe it is ultra sensitive, don't know what the problem was. I will test it again later.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »