Home

Need help with O.D.

This is a discussion on Need help with O.D. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Need help with O.D.

I'm new to Online dynasty, I was wondering if it were possible to play in an O.D. with a friend, and my friends roomate join the dynasty and use his roomates console?? How would you go about this? Does the 2nd player on the console have to create an xbox live account to use on his friends console? Thanks for any help.

If this is possible, I as wondering if they would be able to play head to head in a dynasty match using the same console.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #2
Banned

PENAPENA's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Need help with O.D.

Every Online dynasty user must have an Xbox Live Gamertag / PSN account and have an active EA online pass to play.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #3
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Need help with O.D.

ok, so it's probably not possible then. Maybe one guy could sign in when they play each other, then just let the other guy play the game against him.

So can two guys with separate gamertags, use the same console and play in the same online dynasty? I would think as long as one guy is logged in, the other could just play their head to head game as the other team. Just looking for clarification on this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »