Home

What does it take to fix it?

This is a discussion on What does it take to fix it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

OVR: 3
What does it take to fix it?

Im complaining as much as everyone else on this forum, but honestly does out complaining on here get results or recognition for anything?

This game is flat out broken. The same thing as last year, the demo played great, very minor tweaks needed. Then day 1 and the game is a complete waste of money for the majority of players.

From basic play now with the ****ty tuner updates that destroy the game to R2G difficulty issues to heisman challenge that no one cares about to freezes in dynasty mode and unrealistic sim results, what actually does work in this game?

With this forum being 80% complaints just curious is the dicks at EA even look at anything other than their forums if they even look at those...you check out there forums it's even worse and you never see any responses from anyone that makes a difference because let's face it, we buy it, EA has they're money, why do anything afterwards?

EA, **** up Eveything.

So what does anyone like or enjoy with this game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 02:48 AM   #2
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: What does it take to fix it?

I'm enjoying Hartstopper's sliders, I'm enjoying the new recruiting system, I'm enjoying the new teams, heck I guess I'm enjoying the game for the most part.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:49 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4

i like it when i can play it
Old 07-17-2012, 02:52 AM   #4
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

We don't need another thread like this. Use the impressions thread for complaints. Thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »