Home

Custom Conferences

This is a discussion on Custom Conferences within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #9
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Custom Conferences

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
Lmao where was it in 2012? I never saw the option, at least the way it is this year.
It was in last years game in the off-season.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
It was in last years game in the off-season.
Man I honestly don't remember it in the game at all outside of the start of the dynasty. I remember conference invites but don't remember conference realignment....

It's this old age of mine I think
Old 07-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #11
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFan01
Does the number of conference games always increase from 8 to 9 when you edit a 12 team conference? I've done this twice (always keeping the number of teams at 12) and both times I ended up with 9 conference games, the first being week 2 of the season which is also weird.
you can edit it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 07:16 PM   #12
Rookie

jinc1019's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
Lmao where was it in 2012? I never saw the option, at least the way it is this year.
I agree...I don't remember this. But, I will take the word of others that it exists, which I am very happy about by the way!

TEAMS:
Baseball: Red Sox
Basketball: Celtics, Duke, U Richmond
Football: Duke, U Richmond (FCS)
Old 07-17-2012, 08:20 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieK76
Man I honestly don't remember it in the game at all outside of the start of the dynasty. I remember conference invites but don't remember conference realignment....

It's this old age of mine I think
Conference invites were not in NCAA 12. They were removed when EA gave us the expanded custom conferences feature.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:29 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 8

Anyone getting a bug when they do custom conferenecs that results in some teams playing 11 regular season games? Always teams from conferences with 12 or more (aka only ones with conference title games) teams.

I will commend EA for getting conference games all right this year with custom conferences, no more one team playing 10, 10 teams playing 8 and 3 teams playing 9 conference games this year, so kudos there but now this...I can't win with this feature.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #15
Rookie

noles367's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
you can edit it.

I know you can edit when the conference games start. But what about the # of conference games. When I edit a 12 team conference they will play 9 conf games (not including the championship game obviously)

Not a big deal but it is kinda annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #16
Rookie

dre1919's Arena

OVR: 2

One thing I noticed this evening is that for some ate up reason you cannot create a conference title game now. Anyone else notice this, or am I missing something? On last year's (2012), you could create a title game for a division as long as there were an even number of teams. You could also rename each division, i.e. Big XII "North" and "South". Now, when I went in setting up my online dynasty there wasn't either of these choices anymore. You could still add, drop or swap teams, but no naming of divisions and no title game creation. What the hell is up with that? Why on Earth would EA take something like that out? Anyone know if I'm missing something, or if that really is a gone feature now?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »