Home

Im tired of it! Running game..

This is a discussion on Im tired of it! Running game.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #33
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Im tired of it! Running game..

Im having no problem running ball on heisman with my FAU team, I pretty sure it is too easy. It might be the plays im calling, alot of i formation off tackle to the weak side. Tackle usually blocks the end and pulling guard or fb blocks the outside lb and I have one blocker left to block the safety and then its off to the races.

I kinda feel like it is cheese since it is so successful. I shouldn't average 7-9 yds carry with my rb's lol. But don't get me wrong it does get blown up occasionally.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #34
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

If you get hung up on your line, just slightly nudge the right stick in the direction you want to go.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #35
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
If they did that everyone would get mad that their running back made the slight move the wrong way and ran into a defender instead of going the other way which is wide open.
Perhaps, but this is really some NCAA 2004 type BS that's going on in this game. I'm not sure why the problem is so pronounced this year but it seems like that they took away animations from RB's that prevent the mario running.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »